// 10 - special milk //

"wait, you're seriously trying to tell me that kim taehyung is seemingly flirting with you?" jinsoul laughed with her mouth full of food.

the two sat in the busy cafeteria, eating and talking.

lisa handed her a napkin, "i didnt say that! stop assuming,"

jinsoul took it, dabbing her lips, "but you're making it sound like he is. i feel like you're just overexaggerating."

lisa huffed, "you're absolutely no help, you know that?" she played with her food.

"i mean, i'm just being honest. why would he flirt with you anyways? if he rejected me, he wouldnt even consider you."

ouch.

"but what d-do you have that i don't?" lisa pouted, suddenly feeling insecure.

jinsoul flickered her eyes, looking lisa up and down.

"...you're such a bitch." lisa's face began to burn as she crossed her arms across her chest.

jinsoul laughed loudly, and lisa began to wonder if she enjoyed making her feel bad about herself.

"lisa, finally! i've been looking for you," a sing song voice rang out, arms hooking around lisa.

she flinched, swiftly turning to face the person. "oh, you scared me kookie, gosh." lisa clutched her chest.

"be careful, you might get even more fl-" lisa kicked jinsoul's ankle, interrupting her and shooting her an angry glare. earning another cackle from her. was she always this annoying?

"sorry! i wanted to ask, did you know about this?" jungkook took a seat next to her, handing her a folded paper.

"oooh, confession? let me see!" jinsoul snatched the paper from lisa's hands.

jungkook's face held a visible look of annoyance, "it doesnt even look like a confession paper though? anyway. are you gonna participate?"

lisa took it back, unfolding it.

'Seoul University Talent Show'

lisa gasped, a look of surprise noting her features. "wait, since when was this a thing!? of course i will!" lisa slapped jungkook's shoulder out of excitement.

he threw his head back in laughter, "i knew you would. this year is our first, actually."

lisa began reading the flyer again.

"i was also going to ask..do you maybe wanna perform together? i know we have that choreo we've been practicing-"

"yes!! definitely. it sounds like so much fun." lisa gave him a big smile, she could practically see it now.

♡♡♡

they'd been lightly practicing the choreo after class, at lisa's house for a while now. jeongguk couldnt help but notice lisa often staring into the mirror.

"what's wrong?" he asked, sitting criss crossed beside her.

"ko..am i...flat?" lisa asked, plopping down as well, placing her hands onto his knees.

"wuh...what do you mean?" lisa could see the flash of panic course through him, also taking notice of the blush creeping onto his cheeks.

"zero titty. flat chested. am i?"

(a/n not trying to bodyshame i have no boobies. dont worry💔🤠)