// 7 - trauma //

I feel like absolute trash for losing track of time like this 😩 also, i'm sorry for any parts that are cringe/ just don't make sense or just plain unnecessary (the romanized korean oml) 😭 sometimes idk what i'm thinking.
-

"I mean that, I don't see you as family because I'm not really close with my family...at least not as close as you are with yours." Taehyung honestly didn't standby the whole 'blood runs thicker than water' saying.

He believed that anyone could and would betray you given the right opportunity.

"Y-Yeah, right." Lisa felt stupid, she was sure that had to be the most stupidest thing she'd ever said or even thought. I mean what was she thinking?

Taehyung cocked an eyebrow at her, "what did you think?" practically wanting to drag the situation out.

"Well, I don't know." Lisa shrugged.

So, you've thought of it as well? - Taehyung felt somewhat satisfied. Her thoughts maybe weren't as innocent as they seemed to be.

If only he could read her mind.

The two left the car, snapped a couple photos and left. It became a routine for the next five stops, all of them at diverse locations.

Lisa thought she'd never be able to pick a favorite until the two arrived at a particular spot that had lots of blooming trees.

Lisa didn't hesitate to pick up some of fallen flowers and throw them into the air.

"What are you doing?" Taehyung laughed at the cute girl.

"Playing pretend."

"...." Taehyung fell silent, what could she possibly be pretending to be? A leaf blower? Mother Nature?

"I'm pretending that I'm in a music video."

Taehyung covered his face, slightly shaking from his breathy laughter. "I really should expect this type of stuff from you but somehow, I'm still surprised."

Lisa beamed, it wasn't uncommon for people to find her personality too much or annoying. But with Taehyung there was a genuine feeling of acceptance.

By the time they finished, Lisa felt like sleeping forever. She'd also gained more respect for Taehyung's hobby. Lisa had always thought photography was easy but seeing how much focus and effort he put into his work, it became obvious that it wasn't.

Lisa knew they had to be outside for a couple hours now but time flew by fast, the sun even looked close to setting. "The places we went today were really nice. I think I have a favorite."

"Which one?" Taehyung asked, an idea popping into his head.

"The one with trees and the lake."

"Ahh." Taehyung nodded his head. "I actually went there twice during high school, it's a summer camp."

"Oh! I think I remember! I was so jealous of you that one summer." Lisa laughed, feeling silly.

"Why? I would of rather stayed home." There was no place better than home, especially since Lisa now lived there.

"It looked fun, you had big activities and picnics everyday. It's better than working! I hated my summer job."

Tae nodded slowly. Thinking back to the first time he saw Lisa working.

-
He'd just returned from camp today, when he heard the news of the car wash. Taehyung was ecstatic to see Lisa after so long. He wanted to tell her all about his trip.