• Chapter 1

A/n - before we start this story I would like to let you know that this story is set after endgame, however, Tony , Loki and Nat are still alive and Steve never went back in time. Most of the characters don't have love interests and no children (sorry Morgan :( ) apart from Clint. In this story most of the characters (so mainly Tony, Nat, Bruce etc) are a bit younger so that if anything happens between them and y/n it wouldn't be weird (Bucky and Steve are still oldies stuck in young bodies tho)

I would also like to say I own the storyline to this book, however, most characters belong to Marvel along with all the backstories etc.

Before you start to read I would like to create a clear WARNING. If you are triggered by any of these things:
- Sexual activities
- Personality disorders
- Psychiatric wards/facilities
- Dominance/controlling people
I wouldn't read on.

I will leave a caution at the start of every chapter where something in these topics will come up.

I also want to say that I am in no way romanticising mental health but this story does portray the idea of trauma.

Lastly, this story doesn't always show the romantic kind of love and can be very dominant so please be cautious if you find this disturbing.

BEGINNING
Usually I'd spend my day on a practically metal bed next to a metal toilet and a metal sink. The metal bars on the door would ring as each scream sent vibrations through the metal walls. I find it funny the whole building is a mine for metal but any metal on our bodies and we're punished. Badly. Sometimes I like it, I'm sadistic like that. Sometimes we're given half a can of off-brand sprite, mainly on Fridays or our birthdays. Every now and then people beg for the whole can and our servers are foolish enough to give it to them. Maybe they regret it after they've re-locked the door. Or maybe they don't. But regardless, they always regret it when the screams are the only noise for miles. In this facility all we can hear is the echo of peoples cries and pain. As soon as you leave it'll haunt you forever - but if you've never been here... you don't know. You don't know what it feels like to be called crazy. There are hundreds of us locked up here and no one can find us for miles. Or so I thought...

I hadn't touched my food all morning. I hadn't slept for countless nights either. A guard unlocked my cell. Still, I sat, listening to the rust breaking between the hinges of the doors bars. My eyes remained struck on the wall in front of me. I was sat on the side of my bed my hands holding onto the underneath of my rotting mattress and my bare feet stuck to the cold floor. The room was cold as usual, but still I was forced to wear this itchy cloth-like patients dress. Suddenly, I was snapped out of my trance by the nurse injecting me with some fluid. I didn't exactly fight it - it was normal for me.

The nurse smiled at me and I tried to smile back.

"Wakey wakey darling," her voice was calm. She looked young - I had never met this one before I wish I could warn her of what she's getting into.

I looked up at her confused as she helped me lift up off of the bed and walk out of the cell.

"W-where are you taking m-me," I stuttered. I hadn't spoken to anyone in ages and I was nervous. I started tugging my arms off of her "let... go... of... me..." I was losing breath in between words. Where was she taking me? Was I going to be tortured?

"You're going to be fine,"

No context. I still tugged at her waiting for her to let me go but she was strong - stronger than me. Her ginger hair was plaited behind her back and she had glasses on. She didn't look like the kind of person to wear glasses. I saw under the collar of her doctors jacket she had a black bodysuit. What the hell? No nurse looked like an undercover spy. Maybe she really didn't read the job description. I stopped fighting her off of me, I felt some sort of trust with her... like no one was out to get me.