Chapter 14

3RD PERSON POV !

"James Buchanan Barnes, give me one good reason I should not kill you right here right now." she clenched her fists lunging forward to the person she hated the most.

"How the hell did you find out?" Steve gasped. "And how did you find him?"

The Goddess used her mind to throw Bucky against the wall once again and also to hold Steve off from trying to stop her from hurting Bucky.

"Will someone explain how reindeer games is alive?" Tony begged.

Y/n turned to look at Tony and saw Peter giving their undead friend a hug. Y/n admired the two for a second, forgetting the super solider she was holding against the wall.

"Hello? Earth to y/n?" Tony waved his hand in front of y/n's face making her snap out of the admiration. By now the other people in the compound were not surprised by her and Bucky's constant fighting so never tried to pull them off each other

She furrowed her eyebrows walking slowly towards the man with a metal arm.

"This son of a bitch stole Loki, held him captive for weeks." She shouted in anger. "And Steve helped."

"Yeah, damn right I helped! Bucky was right you're psychotic," Steve shouted back in a frozen figure.

The girl smirked and let out a hum, agreeing with is rude remark. Natasha stood sternly next to her and cracked her neck.

"I can take them both." She murmured.

"This isn't your fight, Romanoff." y/n growled back.

"Let me help."

"No."

At this moment y/n felt livid. Over the weeks she spent without Loki she was finally getting better, she didn't need to mourn his death as much, but, she would have been the best if the three avengers didn't take him away.

Y/n let Steve go as she squeezed her hand round Bucky's neck. Bucky smirked at her with a laugh that he could barely let out.

"Who knew you'd take the lead this time?" He let out his snarky comment in between gasps for air.

Y/n squeezed the sides of his neck cutting off his blood flow, "come on James, we all know you're actually a bottom."

Steve raised his eyebrow wondering what kind of fight this really was.

"Thor, Peter, take Loki to Bruce, see if there's anything wrong with him." Y/n turned her head behind her, opening the door with her mind.

"Don't be idiotic, I'm not leaving you with-," Loki butted in.

"Go, Loki. You'll only make things worse."

Loki hesitated for a second, knowing that e should be the one causing the chaos but he followed Thor and Peter and they did what they were told, leaving the room.

"Y/n, stop you're choking him!" Steve ran over to the girl and tried to pull her arm off of the mans neck. She hasn't realised how hard she really was squeezing, but, she didn't care.

"Oh, come on, steve! You're a super solider." She said mocking him.

"Y/n, come on there's no need for a civil war 2.0," Tony approached the goddess, calming her down.

She looked at Tony and nodded, removing her hand from Bucky's neck.

Bucky fell forward off the wall rubbing his hand under his chin, where y/n's hand had left a mark.