Chapter 10

3rd person POV.

Nat ran over to the glass wall trying to find a way to get in.

"It's no use, I've tried." The dark haired man stood up on his chair and turned around. The three of them could see him clearly but he looked different. His right eye was black and bruised, half of his face was blistered and he was still covered in ash. He was wearing the exact same clothes as he was on the day of the fire.

"Bucky, how did you find him?" Steve asked confused. He jogged over to Nat to help her find a way into the cell. Or a way for Loki to come out.

"Y/n's been in agony without you," Nat cried as she failed to find a way to break in.

Loki looked up at the red head with a sad-ish look on his face.

"How did you get here?" She had so many questions but feared there wasn't enough answers.

Did he try to fake his death again? Was he captured? Did Apophis find him?

Loki shifted his eyes to look at the ex-solider with a metal arm. Bucky was standing there with the same angry look on his face as usual. His hands either side of him and his hair dangling down the sides of his face.

"Buc-," the former spy started.

"This is a good thing Nat," he butted in.

"A good thing? Bucky are you out of your God damn mind?" She yelled. "Do you have any idea what you have done to y/n and let's not forget Thor! They thought he was dead."

"Don't worry love, it's not long before he will be," he said ominously.

Steve just stood watching Nat and Bucky argue. He new his best friend was wrong but he didn't know the full story.

"Oh don't you dare, you've done enough for the avengers!"

"You consider him a part of the avengers? He tried to kill you!"

"That was eleven years ago Buck. You've tried to kill me before too!"

"I was brain washed. He was completely sane!"

"And you were completely sane when you stole him away from the only person he's ever cared about!" She shouted. "In fact Bucky, I don't know if you're sane anymore,"

"Hey! Let's not start calling each other names. Not until we know the full story." Steve ushered trying to calm the pair down. "Bucky, explain why."

"I was in the gym with them that night. I saw the ceiling fall down on Loki so I initially tried to save him, but I couldn't see anything. When he got out I tried to bring him through the whole in the wall but he threw me across the room." He started.

"In my defence i though y/n was trapped!" Loki addressed through the glass.

"He threw me across the room! So we fought but he ended up getting thrown into the fire, by me. And I thought he was dead so I bought him to the only base I knew of. Here, an ex hydra lab. I bought him here thinking he knew the truth about y/n. But after he gave me no answers, I had to get it out of her another way,"

"What did you do to her?!" Natasha screeched. She went to run at Bucky but Steve held her back.

"Chill out gorgeous, I only carried on the whole 'Loki's dead I'm so sad' act," he mocked, "you know what they say, when you lose someone you love you'll betray anyone to get them back."

"No ones ever said that." Natasha said a bit calmer. "Anyway that not the point, she's had nightmares, revisiting what happened to Loki in her dreams, this wouldn't have happened if you weren't so selfish!"