Chapter 12

"Morning everyone," I announced tiredly walking into the living room.

I could hardly get my feet to move and my brain felt like it wouldn't function.

"Good morning, Miss. May I ask how your feeling today?" Burny asked through the speakers.

"I think I'm okay," I replied rubbing my eyes.

As I went to walk over to the coffee machine Thor motioned that he already had one for me, so instead, I went and sat with the others.

There wasn't many of us in here right now, just Tony, Thor, Steve and Bucky.

"Where's everyone else?" I questioned.

"In bed, I suppose" Steve replied, "what's up y/n you look like you've been through a war."

"Uh-," I hesitated before carrying on, "I had a bad dream, didn't sleep well,"

My hands were shaking as I held my cup of coffee, I didn't notice but Thor did and he placed his warm hand on top of mine.

"You're shaking again," he whispered into my ear.

"How did you know I was shaking before?" I whispered back.

"I'm an observant person y/n,"

"Ahem, what is this," Tony shrieked at mine and Thor's intertwined hands. "Are you guys-"

"Noooo!" Thor and I both shouted letting go of each other's hands.

"He's like my brother that would be completely gross."

"Yes, and I feel the same!" Thor said in his usual deep voice.

"So y/n. Tell us about the dream," Bucky leant forward in his seat with his elbows on his legs.

"You guys want to know?"

They nodded and Tony just sat there, with glaring eyes at Bucky.

"Well, James." I started, "it was about Loki,"

Bucky's head was quick to look up at me and so was Steve's, the others just stayed neutral.

"He was... He was calling for me, begging for help." My eyes started to water and my hands started to shake some more.

I put the coffee down safely on the table and then stood up with my hands in my hair.

I started pacing back and forth with heavy breathing.

"But I couldn't find him. He was too far away,"

"What did this... This place look like?" Bucky questioned, his tone changed from stern and confident to a bit worried about my answer.

"I don't know Buck!" I snapped by accident. "I'm sorry, it was... Glass, a glass cell. Like the one at the old compound."

"Anything else?"

"No, I don't. I don't think so, it was just images. He was weak and dying and calling for my name,"

A tear rolled down my cheek as I looked back at Thor who seemed upset by this.

"So Loki is alive? Again?" He quickly asked.

"I'm not saying that!"

"Well, what are you saying, y/n. Because it seems to me it was just a nightmare." Steve stood up defensively.

"I don't know! It just felt real!" I shouted. I fell to my knees with my hands on my face crying.

I wiped my eyes and looked up at the men.