Chapter 4

"She's a fighter," he said gripping onto the guy in green's arm.

"I know," he replied forcing the hand off of his arm.

"She'll hurt you," the older man argued again.

"I. Know."

"Then why?"

"It's the prophecy, we have no choice." The voice sounded more similar as it the man walked closer to me. I saw his shoes walking towards me.

"Who, who are you?" I tried to speak but it felt like no one could hear me.

The person grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the wall which I was chained to.

"Y/n," another voice said.

"Y/n," it said again. There was a ringing in my ears... Suddenly I was bought back to reality. I opened my eyes to see Nat standing above my bed. "Well someone definitely overslept."

I got out of bed and changed into my clothes I got out last night, this time Natasha was turned around. "What time is it?" I asked thinking about how much I over slept.

"5:30, we're leaving in thirty minutes we just need to go over a few things. I nodded. "You okay? You look like you have something on your mind," she said again.

"Yeah, I just had a really strange dream," I walked out with Natasha, shutting the door behind me.

When we got to the hall Strange and Bucky were already there, standing next to Thor and Tony. The others must still be asleep. Thor told us that we had to act weak but be strong enough to fight everyone off. Apparently if we aren't ready they'll grab us and bring us into some sort of battle competition. He told us that we can't let anyone touch our us or attach anything to out body in case of electrocution. And also, time works differently there - so who knows how long we'll be gone for. Tony handed us these metal body suits which protected us from most bullets and also if we do get electrocuted it will channel into the metal and bounce out when someone else touches it.

We said one last goodbye to Thor and Tony and we were wished luck and safety.

It didn't take long for Dr Strange to create a portal even though he didn't know exactly where he was headed. The portal didn't last long because of the lack of knowledge we had about this planet but luckily we all got through in time. When we got through there was trash everywhere. Spaceships, junk, people. It all felt so surreal.

"Well this explains why it's called a trash planet." Bucky grunted whilst kicking things in his path way.

"So where do we go now?" Strange asked us.

"Who knows, we're in the middle of landfill," Nat replied.

"Well there's spaceship things flying all over the place - if we can get their attention maybe we can get a ride," I responded.

"We can't just get a ride, idiot. They're aliens and we're not hitch hikers." Bucky sneered.

I rolled my eyes and Nat shot me a look shaking her head.

"You're right but I don't plan on walking round a whole planet."

Bucky sighed and picked up some trash throwing it at a nearby plane. The plane landed and a group of masked people walked out of the ramp.

"Are you food or fighter?" One of them said in a deep monotoned voice.

"Neither." Nat replied starting the fight. She knocked one off their feet and then continued to battle with the others. Bucky and Strange then joined her, fighting the aliens. Whilst everyone was occupied and distracted I snuck onto the ship. I stared at all the buttons wondering how the hell I'm meant to power an unreal spaceship. I managed to pull a lever which hovered the spaceship off of the ground. I signalled my team to jump on. Strange was first to get on, he just levitated with his cloak. Bucky jumped on and shot the last few remaining aliens that were surrounding Nat, clearing a path for her to get on.