Chapter 6

⚠️ smut

I held the glass strict in my grip, my stomach knotting. I refused to look up at Bucky nor Loki because I could feel them staring deeply into each other. It's funny what secrets are revealed when you're drunk and injected with truth serum.

"Well, I'm going to go to bed!" I said enthusiastically whilst standing up.

Bucky laughed, "why not stay up longer, you're not a pussy are you?" He said winding me up.

"Fuck you, Bucky," I spoke rolling my eyes and sitting back down.

He started laughing and took a sip of his drink and then said, "don't let Steve hear that foul language!"

Loki seemed aggravated but I could tell he didn't want to leave me alone with Bucky, whether that was him being jealous or just plain stubborn.

"Shall we carry on," Loki remarked.

Bucky nodded and I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, why the heck not?"  

"Lokes, lokster, Loki-pokey," Bucky mocked, Loki rolled his eyes listening to Bucky's requests. "Truth or dare,"

"Truth."

"Are you jealous of the way I look at y/n?" He questioned.

I looked at Loki, next to me. His jaw clenched and he rolled his tongue in the side of his cheek.

"No. No I'm not jealous, I think you look at her like she's a traitor..." he sighed.

"But..." Bucky provoked.

"But I think that she will fall for your toxicity,"

"So that's what you're jealous of?" Bucky wanted to dig deep into the guy in greens mind.

"I'm not jealous of anyone or anything," Loki hissed.

"Huh," Bucky laughed and smirked.

The boys arguing made me feel weird. If Loki wasn't jealous of Bucky... he was staying because Bucky acts like he wants to hurt me?

"You're turn," I nudged Loki. His elbows were rested on his knees and his head in his hands.

"Bucky truth or dare," Loki asked calmly with a smug look on his face.

"Truth," Bucky smirked.

"What do you plan on doing to y/n."

My stomach knotted waiting for his reply.

"Well it depends on her... if she betrays us I'll kill her," he shrugged, "and if not I think our ship name would look good in the newspapers,"

My eyes widened. I chugged my drink and stood up. I saw Loki clench his fists with his nails digging into his palms.

"And on that note I will be going to bed," I placed my glass back on the table and sighed.

"Suit yourself," Bucky said, "see you in the morning princess,"

He said it whilst looking at Loki trying to provoke him. Loki just laughed and drank the last of his drink. Then followed not far behind me.

Bucky just stayed in the chair with the drink in his left hand.

I walked into my room shutting my door behind me. I walked over to my bed and sat down. Within a couple of seconds I heard a heavy knock on the door.

"Loki, I'm going to sleep, I'll speak to you tomorrow," I spoke through the door.

I waited a few seconds, standing next to the door, and heard nothing. Maybe he left.

I turned round walking back to my bed. As I pulled my duvet across my bed I headed an unfamiliar voice.