𝐢. 𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐀 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞

Chapter One
REBEL WITHOUT A CAUSE

     Ryan walked out of his room to go to school and looked down the hall to Mara's door

Ryan walked out of his room to go to school and looked down the hall to Mara's door. He's barely seen his twin in the last two weeks. She's either been at Cobra Kai with Tory or with Hawk.

He walked down the hall to her door and right when he was about to knock a moan came from inside. Scrunching his face in disgust he backs up and walks quickly to the kitchen. Was that what he and Miguel looked like to everyone?

Ryan quickly pushed the thought out of his head. Miguel and him weren't together anymore. Yes, he still cared about the boy and went to visit him in the hospital but he was 100% sure they were broken up. If Miguel woke, sorry when Miguel woke up, Ryan would need to find the courage to tell the boy that.

He pulled out his phone and texted the group chat saying he was on his way to school. After the whole school fight Moon, Ryan, and Max had made a group chat to talk. Unfortunately, since Yasmine was coming back and would join their small friend group she would be added to the chat too. Ryan just hoped she wasn't still a bitch.

The boy grabbed his keys and left the house.

    Inside Mara's room, a sweaty and out of breath Hawk collapsed beside her and pulled the sheets over his lower half. Hawk looked over at the girl beside him and couldn't help but smile at how beautiful she was. These past two weeks had been euphoric for the both of them. Finally being together after years of pining felt amazing, but the sex was on another level.

Mara got up and started to walk towards the bathroom. Hawk watched her go and he put an arm behind his head as he admired her. She turned her head back to look at him. "Are you going to get ready or just stare at me? We have school in an hour."

"I think I'll stare."

     Mara grabbed his clothes from the floor and threw them at him. "Go home, shower and I'll meet you at school."

     "Why can't I shower here with you?" A tiny smirk played on his lips and she put her hand on her hip unimpressed.

     Because if you do we'll never leave the house. Now go!"

     Hawk put up his hands up in surrender and watched as she walked into the bathroom and closed the door. God he loved her. He quickly slipped his clothes back on and left her house to get himself ready.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     "Sup, front wedgie." Yasmine tried to calm herself as she heard yet another insult from a person who she used to insult herself. She looked over at Moon and Ryan who were beside her. "What happened to this place? I go to Paris for one summer and the losers are running the school?"