𝐗𝐈𝐕. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞

Chapter Fourteen
FINALE

     "Are you sure she's here?" Ryan, Miguel, Hawk, and Demetri stood outside outside a giant house

     "Are you sure she's here?" Ryan, Miguel, Hawk, and Demetri stood outside outside a giant house. There was loud music coming from inside and it was completely dark, safe for the party lights illuminating the area.

"Yup. At least that's what her phone location says," Ryan replied.

The four walked up the stairs and into the house. "Who's house is this anyway," Miguel asked them as he passed a bunch of people making out that he didn't know.

The three boys shrugged as they continued making their way through the house that was much bigger than Moon's. Ryan was starting to get worried from the amount of alcohol he noticed was here. As far as he knew Mara still had a drinking problem.

The house was illuminated in blue lights, some areas being illuminated in red. If Ryan had to guess, these kids went to a different school. Probably private.

"Where is she?" Ryan was starting to get worried.

"I think I found her." The three boys turned to the direction where Demetri was looking to see Mara in the middle of the dance floor, dancing in between Tory and Dylan.

The girl's were basically on top of each other. Mara turned her head to the four of them and smirked before turning to Tory and connecting their lips. Tory just pulled Mara closer and smiled against the girl's lips.

Mara pulled away and turned around, grabbing Dylan's face and kissing her as well. Their kiss was more aggressive but just as long. Mara pulled away from the short haired girl and continued to dance. She looked at the four boys and sent them a wink as Tory and Dylan started to kiss her neck.

     Mara was holding Dylan's arm that was wrapped around her waist and her free arm was wrapped around Tory's neck. Hawk clenched his fists as he watched her.

He didn't get it. They were happy. In love. And because he chose to leave Cobra Kai and join Miyagi-Do she broke up with him. It didn't make any sense. Kreese was the bad guy not him. He wished he would've realized how much she changed sooner.

     Ryan's mouth dropped open as he watched Max come up behind the three girls. He locked eyes with Ryan and winked before tilting Mara's head back and pouring vodka in her mouth.

     He used his thumb and wiped a drop off before walking over to them. "What the hell, Max! You know she can't drink."

     He turned and looked at Mara who was laughing. "She looks fine to me. Why so uptight Ry?"

     "I thought you cared about her well-being!"

     Max shook his head and chuckled taking a swig of the vodka. "Oh I do. But I also like her better as a badass. Come on! You can't tell me that's not hot."