𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡

Chapter Thirteen
DECEMBER 19TH

     "I don't know how to say this any plainer

     "I don't know how to say this any plainer. Eagle Fang and Miyagi-Do have to work together." Sam looked at everyone in frustration.

     "Even if we wanted to team up, it'd never work," Chris told her. "I was in Cobra Kai. Their style mixes with ours like..."

     "Oil and vinegar," Nathaniel asked.

     "No, not salad dressing. I would say like the British Bulldogs and the Hart Foundation."

     Mitch scoffed and turned to Chris. "They were friends, dipshit."

     "Not a WrestleMania 3, Penis Breath."

     "Ok, you can't call me Penis Breath. Only they can call me Penis Breath."

     "Why are you ok with anyone calling you Penis Breath?"

     Mitch shook his head and stood up. "You know what? Screw this. Come on, let's go."

     "Hey, pussies!" Mitch and Bert both stopped walking at the sound of Demetri's voice. "This is exactly what those assholes at Cobra Kai want. Since you were one of 'em, you're an asshole too. So are you. So was I. Well, at least I wanted to be one. But now Cobra Kai is the worst collection of assholes in the Valley, run by the king of all assholes. So if by merging with Eagle Fang...Weird name, by the way, can keep us all from getting shit on anymore, then we'd all be assholes not to do it. I-I'm sorry for all the assholes. I usually take pride in my grandiloquence, but it's an emotional time."

Mitch and Bert looked at each other before sitting back down. "Now, where do we start?"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     "We're all in agreement that our new combined dojo should train at Miyagi-Do. But deadlocked on a new name, Gi Design, Post-Training Snacks, and Sensei Dispute Resolution Protocol. Ok, not good, but still, it's a start."

     Sam nodded and looked at the table to see Gia at the end with her head down. Sam frowned at the girl. It was clear she really felt bad about everything and didn't help that whatever was going on between her and Robby was most likely over.

     The sound of a cat meowing drew everyone's attention to the door. "As, I think your cat wants to come in. Here, kitty, kitty." Everyone watched as Bert walked out the door and Miguel turned to Sam in confusion. "I didn't know you had a cat."

     "We don't." Bert came crashing through the window and everyone jumped up.

     "Bert, what happened?" The boy looked up from the floor and groaned in pain. "No cat."