𝐢𝐢. 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞

Chapter Two
SWEET DREAMS CLARENCE

     After school the next day Mara made sure to get to the dojo early

     After school the next day Mara made sure to get to the dojo early. When she got there she went straight back to her grandfather's office. He was doing paperwork when she came in but looked up at the sound of her footsteps. "Hi, you're here early."

     Mara put her bag down and sat down in one of the chairs. "Yeah, I like to get an early start. And my dad came home early again."

     Kreese nodded understanding why she didn't want to be around her father. "But I did bring you this." Kreese watched as she pulled a container out of her bag and handed it to him. "I made a vegetable wrap with a spinach tortilla. I figured you didn't have time to eat lunch yet so I made you some."

     "Thank you, Mara. I was feeling hungry now that you mention it. You like to cook?"

"Yeah, Mom used to teach me all of her recipes before she..."

"I understand. She did love to cook growing up." Kreese opened the container and looked back at the girl. "How was school?"

     Mara rolled her eyes. "It was fine except for Miyagi-Do who think they're all high and mighty since the whole school fight. It's embarrassing. We shouldn't have lost."

     "I agree. But don't worry, I'll make sure Cobra Kai never loses again." Mara nodded.

"On the bright side, Cross Country tryouts are tomorrow. I'm captain of the team."

"I know you'll do great. And you'll represent Cobra Kai. Possibly get us some recruits." The doors to the dojo opened and Mara looked out the door to see students starting to flood in. "Go on and stretch. Class will start soon."

     Mara nodded and left the office. Hawk had just walked in and she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hi."

     He smiled down at her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. "Hey." He leaned down and kissed her and she kissed back happily.

They kissed for a few seconds before Mara pulled away. "Do you wanna help me stretch?"

Hawk looked confused. "In which way do you mean?"

Mara hit his shoulder and he stifled a laugh. "You know which way I mean idiot." She started to walk away from him but turned back. "You are coming over later though, right?"

Hawk scoffed. "Of course I am."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ryan could admit when he was nervous and right now he was completely filled with nerves. He couldn't decide whether or not he wanted to go to the hospital. After the doctors said Miguel had woken up Ryan had panicked and left.