𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐎𝐟 𝐌𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

Chapter Eight
THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY

There is smut this chapter so I'll tell you all when it starts and when it ends so you can skip over it if you'd like

     Mara was walking down the school halls the next day when she was approached by Dylan. She rolled her eyes and tried to walk around the girl, but Dylan held her wrist. "Wait. I just want to talk."

     Mara stepped back and crossed her arms. "Then talk."

     "Listen. I thought you were some spoiled princess who liked to make others feel miserable, but hearing what you went through I realize that's not true. Kyler was my first friend here so I guess that's part of the reason I believed him so quickly. I just...I looked at you and all I saw was me getting bullied a week after I moved here and you doing nothing to stop it and it lined up with what Kyler said about you and your friends. But I know now that you were going through things yourself and you used to be bullied too and Kyler lied to me. I let my anger cloud my judgment and I was so hell-bent on ruining your life like I thought you ruined mine. I was stupid and for that, I'm so sorry."

"Well I appreciate the apology, but I've learned from past experiences to not forgive so easily. We're not friends. Maybe in the future, we might be, but right now we're not. How do you know about what I went through anyway?"

"Your friend told me everything." Dylan pointed down the hallway and Mara turned to where she was pointing. "I think he said his name was Max."

Max waved at them from down the hall and Mara gave him the finger. He just smirked and blew her a kiss. Turning back to Dylan she rolled her eyes. "He's an idiot."

Dylan nodded. "I also want to say I'm really sorry for kissing Hawk. You seem to hate everyone else and he was the only way I could think of to hurt you. I barely even like boys anyway. I promise you it won't happen again."

"You're damn right it won't. No one likes a home-wrecker, Dylan. You're gonna need to gain my respect and if you ever cross me again your life will be the one that gets ruined."Dylan nodded quickly. "And I can find way more creative ways to do it than you can."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

       "Hey there, Voldy." Mara tapped the side of the snake's case. She had been considering getting a snake as a pet. Maybe it could eat her dad before she snapped and stabbed him herself.

"Man, it was so sick! Tory and Mara were kickin' ass. I took care of Chris. Oh, and Hawk got that beta Demetri in an armbar like Chris Jericho and just..." Assface mimicked the sound of Demetri's arm breaking and Mara rolled her eyes and stepped away from Voldy. "Cold-blooded. No mercy!"

     "When you brag about showing no mercy to your enemies it doesn't make you badass. You do what you need to do and move on."