𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

Chapter Three
POSITIVE PREPPY PRINCESS

There is smut this chapter so I'll tell you all when it starts and when it ends so you can skip over it if you'd like

     Mara sat down in her seat next to Moon. She was scrolling on her phone in the last few minutes of class and blowing a bubble with her gum. Moon looked at her nervously. "Mara?"

     Mara turned to her. "What?"

     "Can we talk? I've tried calling you and texting."

     Mara rolled her eyes. "Whenever you ask me to talk it always ends in us getting together in some way and you finding a way to ruin it."

     Moon was taken aback at her statement. That wasn't true. At least she didn't think it was. "I don't want to get back together. I'm happy that you're happy. I just thought we were still friends. I told you I was still going to be your best friend."

     "What part of me crying in a hospital bed, begging you to stay convinced you that we're best friends? You walked away from me Moon. Not the other way around."

     "I walked away because I knew that our relationship wasn't right. You were in love with someone else. You can't seriously expect me to stay in a relationship with someone who's in love with another person."

"You're right. I wasn't in love with you. And I'm happy you broke up with me. You know why?" Moon shook her head. "Because now I don't have some positive preppy princess holding me back from being the best."

The bell rang and Mara quickly got up and left the girl there. Moon sat frozen in her chair not expecting the girl to say those things to her. She turned around to look at Ryan who had been listening to their entire conversation.

He got up and sat beside her. "It's that new Sensei. He's completely gotten in her head."

Moon nodded and wiped a stray tear that escaped from her eye. "Yeah, I've noticed she's been acting different ever since he took over. I just didn't expect her to act this different." Ryan sighed as he watched Moon stand up and leave the room. His sister was acting crazy and he was going to do everything in his power to pull her back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mara entered the bathroom and was glad to see that it was empty. Going into one of the stalls she locked it and reached in her bag pulling out her water bottle. Taking off the cap she took a deep breath before tilting her head back and taking a long swig of the liquid inside that was definitely not water.

She closed her eyes for a few seconds and let the burning sensation go away before stuffing the bottle back into her bag and leaving the stall. Walking towards one of the sinks she looked in the mirror and fixed her hair.