Chapter 39

Note: Anything underlined and italicized are news/coming from the tv.

----------

After stuffing his face with just about 10 onigiris, two servings from their pregnancy/birthing menu he was finally able to feel himself again. It was the following day. He'd collapsed on an empty bed and hadn't woken up until early noon.

The sun was at its zenith. And the temperature seemed to only go higher.

I should check up on Midoriya... he might be awake.

"It's just as All Might said! This is something we should leave to the pros! This isn't the place for us to act, you idiots!"

Yuki quietly slipped into the room. Sending apologetic looks to the people in the hallway. No one seemed to realize he was in the room quite yet.

"We know that! But, I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything!" It was Kirishima.

"I didn't. Do. Anything! If I don't do anything now, I won't be a hero or a man anymore!"

"You guys sure are loud." Yuki spoke up but only Aoyama seemed to notice him at the moment.

"Kirishima, we're in a hospital. Calm down." Kaminari hushed. "It's fine to feel strongly about things, but this time--"

"Iida-chan is right." Tsuyu added.

Kirishima stood trembling in place, "Iida, all of you, you're all correct. I know that. But!"

"Midoriya, your hand can still reach! We can go save him!"

What? Save him... Bakugo?!

"Oi! On top of being loud you're also thinking about acting on your own accord?!" Yuki furiously made his way towards Kirishima.

"You are in no power or right to act on these types of things." his pointed finger hitting Kirishima's chest.

"But--"

"But nothing! Do you not see this one!?" Yuki exclaimed now pointing at Midoriya who was sitting up with both arms still wrapped.

"He can't afford to deal with villains who are stronger than him at the moment!"

"So, in short, you're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo yourselves?" Mina anxiously asked.

"Yeah." Kirishima replied.

"So you're using Yaoyorozu?"

"Even though the villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him. They probably let him live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually." Todoroki bluntly stated.

Hot flashes began to spur on Yuki's body.

"Kirishima and I are going."

"I don't think you two will!"

"Don't go overboard with your messing around!"

Both Iida and Yuki shouted, looking just about ready to pounce on the idiots.

"Wait. Calm Down." Shoji blocked Iida's path.

"I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todorkoki's frustration at having him stolen in front of his very eyes. I'm frustrated too."

An extended mouth appeared, facing Kirishima and Todoroki "But, that isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

"L-Let's leave this to All Might..." Aoyama spoke up timidly, "Aizawa-sensei's permission to fight at the training camp has been rescinded, too."