Chapter 11

The class had an evaluation about the do's and don'ts of the battle which only seemed to motivate the other.

Yuki was frustrated. Not only had All Might refused to end the battle when things were so clearly going down hill, he had indirectly sent a student to the nurses office. And All Might would admit if it weren't for the short amount of time Yuki spent healing Midoriya's injuries, he would have been sent to a hospital.

The second battle ended probably as soon as it started.

The third battle was Yuki and Koda's turn.

"I never did ask about your quirk." Yuki turned to his partner who looked nervous.

"Relax," Yuki smiled, taking out a piece of bubblegum. "Here, chew on something. It'll calm you down. You can stay with the weapon. I'll go take care of the heroes."

Koda looked at Yuki's figure as he began heading out. "I'll let you know if one of them is on their way. Let's get a win, shall we?"

"Third round, BEGIN!"

From what little knowledge Yuki had about his classmates he knew at least one of them had a tape quirk. As for the redhead, he wasn't quite sure.

Quietly walking through the halls of building C he listened for any sounds.

"Do you think they have the weapon?" a voice very distant and soft was heard.

The floor beneath.

Yuki and Koda had the weapon placed on the fourth floor towards the middle of the building.

Quietly heading towards one of the stair cases to wait for an ambush, he made sure to stay calm and make his presence known as little as possible.

"They might be on the top flo--" the tape guy was caught off guard as Yuki made sure to use his cape to cover his sight.

"Sero!" the redhead shouted, charging towards the Yuki who was now clinging onto the boy, Sero's back.

"I can't see!" Sero shouted as he swung around in an attempt to get Yuki off his back.

"That's kinda the point!" Yuki laughed, releasing Sero and kicking him towards the redhead before he could come any closer.

The two heroes losing their footing tumbled down the stairs.

Swiftly removing the right side of his cloak he jumped back onto Sero. Grabbing his arms and quickly tying them behind him.

"Kirishima!" Sero shouted, struggling against Yuki who only tightened his knees around Sero's ribs.

"AH!"

"Sero!"

"What's your quirk? I haven't seen you--"

Kirishima hardened his arms almost instantly and went to swing his right at Yuki.

"You can harden your body?" Yuki asked curiously as he dodge to the left far enough for Kirishima to lose his footing over Sero's tangled body.

Falling on top of Sero, Kirishima attempted to get back up as quickly as possible only to find himself attacked to Sero.

"What the--"

"I'm sorry, I was trying to trap him with my tape but it got you instead." Sero apologized, voice being muffled a bit by Yuki's cloak.

The heroes were tangled up and stuck together as one, and only one of the villains stood a couple steps up smiling at the situation.

"That nearly broke me into a sweat." Yuki let out a heavy sigh. His shoulders hurt a tad bit from the struggle with Sero and his elbows.