Chapter 7

"Don't put your feet on the desk!"

"Huh?!"

"Don't you think you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" Megane-kun scolded.

No, I don't think they have a way of knowing.

Yuki sweat dropped at the conversation.

"Nope." the other replied cockingly, his foot still on the desk.

"What junior high did you go to, you side character?"

S- side character?

With such proud posture and tone the Megane boy replied, "I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Iida Tenya."

Somei Private Academy huh?

Yuki sighed.

Why does it have to be this loud in the morning? Why am I even here? Why am I not in a support class?

"Looks like I'll have fun crushing you."

"Very heroic," Yuki whispered.

Wasn't that the feral blond during the exam?

"He looks a bit shorter in person,"

"You..." the Iida boy said almost in disbelief as he looked towards the door.

Almost simultaneously the entire class turned to look over at the green haired boy who broke most of his limbs.

I have a feeling I'll be seeing him a lot-

"Oh, Um..."

"Good Morning!" Iida shouted walking towards the now nervous looking boy.

"I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is--"

"I heard!"

Yuki looked over to his right. The seat was empty.

He looked over to his left. A boy with white hair sat there looking a bit bored and in though.

"Hey there," Yuki smiled, waving a bit to get the white haired boys attention.

The said boy glanced over to him, revealing the white haired boy was not white haired but had two colors.

"Oh," Yuki said in surprise, "My name is Satori Yuki, hope we can get along."

Extending his hand for the boy to shake.

"Todoroki Shoto," Todoroki shook Yuki's hand.

"Not the type to talk?"

"I'm not here to make friends." he stated before turning away from Yuki.

Huh? Wh-

Turning away from Todoroki, Yuki was genuinely confused.

Don't you need to have contacts if you're a hero? Dude... I could literally refuse to heal you in the future if you get on my nerves! You might not have a suitable quirk for certain situations!

Placing his head on his desk he began gumbling about how stupid that statement was and if everyone in the class had the same type of mind set.

"Okay, it took eight seconds before you were quiet." a voice came from the entrance.

Glancing up he saw a tall, yellow, bug like standing there. Emerging from it was a person dressed in black.

"Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough."