Chapter 48

Yuki was informed of the reason as to why Midoriya and Bakugo had a farrelly amount of injuries. A few small cracks on their bones, to which Yuki didn't comment on but Midoriya knew was going to go after him one way or another.

After healing Midoriya without telling him a word, Toshinori and him left. Leaving Bakugo and him alone.

"You're wrist is broken and your shoulder muscles are teared--"

"You knew about All Might and Deku." The blond stated more than asked.

Yuki continued to heal him. "I found out, yes."

"How."

Yuki sighed. "I ran into Toshinori-san during my year off of school. I saw him become All Might. Then during the entrance exams he and Nezu came to me. I didn't find out about the quirk situation until much later."

Yuki finished with his shoulder and held out his left hand. "Show me your wrist."

"What happened to yours?"

"Exam. Hand." Bakugo held it out.

There was a comfortable silence between them. Yuki knew something else was bothering the blond.

"What else is on your mind?"

Bakugo looked up to meet Yuki's eyes. "Were you crying?"

The healer began to bandage the now sprained wrist. "Yeah."

He replied before looking back at Bakugo's eyes. "You were too."

The blond only frowned before looking away.

Yuki suppressed a yawn as he finished up. "Are you feeling better?" he asked, putting away the supplies used.

The blond didn't say anything. Yuki took it, he was still processing all that happened.

"Let's go. You shouldn't be up past your bedtime."

"HA?!"

* * *

The next morning was a pain. With the commotion of his classmates due to the troubled children's' fight, he was also suffering a major headache.

Yuki was tempted to ask Aizawa to be excused from the morning announcement on their first day back to classes but decided against it. Resorting to taking medication instead and hoped he wouldn't sleep during class.

They ran into Class B which only made it worse.

As the announcements were being made he made eye contact with Hitoshi, exchanging a head nod in acknowledgement. The problem children were briefly discussed and everyone was excused.

"Okay, then, we'll be continuing regular classes starting today." Aizawa began. "A lot of unprecedented things happened, but you'll need to switch gears and focus on your duties as students. We'll be staying inside the classroom today, but this semester, you'll have even harsher training than before."

Yuki winced at the sudden pounding in his head. He slowly brought his head down to the table. At an angle he hoped Aizawa couldn't see.

"...they're hero activities outside of school. Like the internships you did under heroes before only closer to the real thing."

Was Chiyo-snsei also pushing me more ahead in that department?

"Then why did I work so hard during the sports festival!?" Uraraka suddenly shouted.

Yuki groaned, choosing to shield his head with his arms.

"That's true. If we have work studies, then even those who didn't get scouted at the sports festival would have had paths open up for them." Iida added.