Chapter 10

The class watched as Deku and Uraraka successfully entered the building through a window. Taking great care to be observant of their surroundings.

In a different room, it was noticeable that Iida was trying to talk to the blonde bomb.

"It doesn't look like they're really working together." Yuki observed crossing his arms and frowning.

The way Bakugo was now running through the building as though he were a predator hunting for its prey wasn't settling well with Yuki.

There's clearly something else pushing Bakugo to act this hostile towards Deku.

Glancing over to the screen where his two friends were peeking carefully around each corner, Yuki quickly held his breath as both teams finally crossed each other.

Bakugo quickly reacted with a quick right attack as Deku pushed Uraraka out of the way onto the floor.

"A surprise attack from the start?"

"Bakugo, that's cheating! A surprise attack isn't manly at all!"

Contrary to that. If this were a real life situation, it's basically life and death if the villains don't want to get caught.

"A surprise attack is a strategy, too." All Might noted on his clipboard. "They're in the middle of a real battle right now."

"Midori-kun avoided it!" A pink haired chick cheered.

"There goes Bakugo!"

We all saw as the two boys rushed towards each other. Deku catching Bakugo's right arm before he attacked and flipping him over to his back.

Is his go-to move a right swing? Yuki wondered only having seen the blonde done that so far.

A conversation seemed to be happening. Deku did most of it, before something angered Bakugo who shouted a reply.

"What was Bakugo saying?" the redhead asked. The entire class wanted to know as well what they were discussing. "Can't tell with just the cameras in a fixed position and no sound."

"He's talking to his partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan, and this capture tape!" All Might replied, now holding up a small roll of said tape.

"Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you've captured them."

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?"

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!"

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Besides, didn't Aizawa- sensei tell you, too? You know--"

Yuki quickly covered his ears upon seeing All Might's grin widen. "Plus Ultra!"

Not that Yuki wasn't a fan of All Might, don't get him wrong. Yuki just had a taste of reality too early in his childhood. Even heroes were still human. They can make mistakes. And sometimes those mistakes can hurt others, unknowing to them.

His eyes quickly jolted back towards the screen.

"Monsieur, Bakugo is--"

Using an explosion as an accelerator, Bakugo swung his left leg, clearly aiming for a blow on the head. Deku reacted quick enough to block it.

"They must've known each other for quite some time." Yuki noted as he watched Deku dodge Bakugo's seemingly impatient right swing again. Catching Bakugo by surprise.