Chapter 18

"Hey! There's someone underneath the robot!"

Seriously?!

"Wouldn't that kill them?"

"Will people die at this sports festival?!"

I can't even bring someone back to life? What the fuck U.A.!

"Like I'd die!" a familiar hard headed red head suddenly burst out of the fallen iced bot.

"Kirishima from Class 1-A was underneath! That's crazy!"

"Okay, I'm really not suited for these things at the moment." Yuki was already exasperated. He didn't need more shit like this to happen.

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Kirishima turned back to the students waiting for an opening to slip past.

"Any normal person would have died." Yuki scouted the area.

Smaller robots were beginning to show up and he was positive the only way he was going to make it past here was running behind a group and hope they deal with them as he runs ahead.

"That Class A..." a voice echoed from within the robot, "really is filled with bastards!" and just like Kirishima another boy, this time entirely covered in a silver color, bursted out of the robot not too far away.

"Tetsutetsu from Class B was also underneath!" Mic announces.

"So even Class B doesn't like us all too much..." Yuki sighed cupping his hands.

What have you done Bakugo...

"If it hadn't been me, someone would've died!" Tetsutetsu grits.

Wow. Lost Twins come together in an obstacle course...

"Anyway, let's work together for now to clear a path!" someone shouted.

A blast from a little ways away sends a determined Bakugo into the sky. Straight towards one of the Zero pointers.

"Like I'd let you get ahead of me!" the Zero pointer goes in for a punch directly to the blonde who blasts upwards, dodging it.

"Class 1-A's Bakugo! Since the bottom's blocked, he does overhead! Clever!"

"Wait that's another way!" playfully hitting the side of his head before getting into a sprinting position.

"I  really hope I make it out alive."

"Yuki?" was all he heard before he books it towards the middle of the robots.

One of the smaller bots goes in for a punch. Yuki grabs onto the fist and pushes himself upward as he did earlier in the tunnel.

" fuck Fuck FUCK FuCcKK!" he manages to land on top of a 2 pointer robot to which the other bots see and immediately ram into the bot he was standing on. Yuki runs up another bots arm and continues the process of jumping and dodging, letting the bots destroy the one he would land on as he climbs over them and heads towards the other side.

Yuki can hear talking going up ahead but can't afford to lose sight of where the next hit might come from.

"SATORI YUKI! Quirk: Healing! He's decided to let the robots destroy each other instead by hopping from one to another! GENIUS!"

"No! This is just CRAZY!" Yuki shouts at no one as he narrowly dodged a direct hit.

"Hurry and get out, Hurry and GEt OoUuUTtT!" he stammers no longer bothering to wait until the bot he's standing on to get hit.

He runs on all four up a particularly big bot getting out of the smaller ones reach. The bots hand came up to grab him. He makes it to the shoulders where he can see the other side. He sees the hand coming up but there aren't any other bots behind him so he can't--