Chapter 45

"Yuki-chan, what do you want to be when you get old like Taka-kun?"

"I'm not old, SHITTY TENJI!"

"You're five years older, of course your ol--" a book slammed into his face.

"You're a bad influence for Yuki! Get out!"

"NO!"

Both turned their heads to Yuki. His grey eyes getting watery. "N-no fighting... Uncle Shin, stay!"

The child went to latch onto his uncle's pant leg.

"I protect Uncle Shin!"

"HA! Hear that Taka-kun!? I have Yuki-chan on my side." a grin widespread as he picked up Yuki.

"Shinomiya Tenji...." a shiver ran down both Yuki and his Uncle. "You dare turn my son against me...?"

"Uncle Shin...run." Yuki whispered.

A house was filled with thunderous footsteps followed. Shills of laughter echoing around their home.

"Help me catch Uncle Shin and it's pudding for dinner!"

"Ok."

"Yuki-chan!?"

"Change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste any more time." Aizawa announced.

"Yes, sir!"

Yuki picked up his hero costume case and walked to catch up to his little group.

"It's like... contact with people outside of school reminds me..."

"U.A. students are actually pretty famous, huh?"

Yuki frowned. He glanced back at Aizawa who was talking with Ms. Joke. Ms. Joke however had a concerned face and that was enough for Yuki to know.

Aizawa didn't tell them on purpose.

Yuki's new hero costume consisted of a skin tight, breathable black long sleeve shirt. Dark blue bullet proof vest with several pockets containing mostly first aid supplies. Green Multi pocket military cargo pants being held up with leg harnesses which go around his waist and around his thighs.

A green mask (kinda resembling Shinso's) that still works as a filter for just about anything. A Sage green protective eyewear, well made to work as an infrared/thermal and night vision. Dark Sage green fingerless metallic like glove on his left arm reaching below the elbow.

Because he's asked for it to automatically tell the heartbeat, temperature and blood type it was best he kept it on his non-dominant hand.

Kinda makes it look like I'm a cyborg...

He also had custom made tactical black boots capable of maneuvering around different areas, surfaces and contained steel toes and heals. Any part of him not already covered such as his right arm, elbows and knees was padded.

Yuki made sure to tie his hair up, a few of his front baby hairs falling in his face.

"Yuki-kun! You look like you're about to go to war." Uraraka smiled up at him.

"I do look cool don't I?" Yuki posed, playing along with Uraraka's fascination.

Yuki wasn't hard to spot. He was tall enough to practically elbow the majority of the people in the room in their face. So he kept his hands in his pockets. Making sure his retractable staff and small pocket knife he'd brought along were still his leg harness.