Pranks Gone Wrong

Alright guys this imagine is dedicated to my friend here Katie_lewis_95 .hope you like it .credits to all my beloved belieber friends
______________________________

Justin and i have been friends since I first met him as a fan at his concert in my country.I did so many things to make sure I get to be close with him.I wrote my phone number on a piece of a small paper and gave it to him,but actually I slid them into his pockets;) he saw that and he called me that night and we became friends ever since.

I'm still waiting Justin to text me after I saw his last message to me was "Roqaya baby get ready,we're going out for dinner"

He's not sure whether to pick me up or not.because he said that he has to finishing touches of his new song.so he asked me to wait for his message.he told me which restaurant that we will go.I'm still confused whether if its him or Kenny will pick me up cause usually it goes like that. I don't have to be confused I just got to wait.

*one hour later*

Okay right now where the hell is he?I couldn't wait no more. So I decided to call Justin but before I tapped on his name,Ryan called me.wow what a coincidence. I am totally really not okay right now.I picked up the call

--------------------------

You:hey Ryan what is it?

Ryan:hey Roqaya,are u okay?

You:I'M REALLY OKAY RYAN WHY YOU'RE CALLING ME AT THIS TIME?

Ryan:okay ok calm down girl.its just that,umm Justin..

You: what's up with him?

Ryan:you know that he was getting ready ur dinner with him,not long enough after that he saw a paps hid behind the bushes.and Justin hit him.but unexpectedly that there are guys came with him and they hit Justin back.he is in trouble right now Roqaya you need to come.

You:is he at the restaurant?is he alright?well I'm on my way wait there!

Ryan:yeah he is still here.I'm with him too don't worry.

You:okay thanks Ryan..*you took your car keys and headed to the restaurant*

--------------------------------

*Justin's p.o.v.*

Roqaya didn't know this was actually a prank.me and Ryan did so many things to make sure this prank would go well.it was Ryan's idea to make me look like as if I was bleeding.I really look like I am bleeding.

We paid four guys to act like the paps.I want to propose Roqaya to be my girlfriend tonight.I actually felt so nervous because I was so afraid if she wouldnt accept me.i planned everything and to me it was a pretty good plan so I hope that it will goes well.

I saw her car parked in front of the restaurant ,we were all getting ready.

Roqaya's p.o.v

I came into the restaurant. But I couldn't see him anywhere.I kept on finding him.and I walked out of the restaurant again then I saw him with four guys surrounded him with Ryan there.oh my God he's bleeding.

"Justin? Justin you're alright?"

"Roqaya babe I'm so sorry about the dinner.everything has ruined!all happened because of all of them"

One of the guys mouthed "what?"giving a confused look "look you're the one who hit me first u ass**** u can ask my friends"

What the hell with this guy really he just called my Justin an ass****.

"Why the fuck did you call him ass**** you just shut up.you didn't give him his privacy!you fucking stupid paps!"

Justin stood up and held me giving me a hug to soothe me down."shh baby I'm fine.we can get this all recovered"

"But them guys just..."Justin cut me off "baby I'm so sorry I got you so worried.but it was all just a prank"

I was so clueless and feeling so numb at this moment.this was all just a prank?I waited for him like crazy at home. With all of these stupid paps hit him .what the hell?I can't control myself at this time."so this was all jus a prank huh?Justin how could you?i waited for you to come and fetch me at my home but you didn't come.with all of this stupid..ugh!"I stormed back to my car and decided to drive home.I was expecting tonight will be a good one.I had feelings for him but he would never see that.

I know Justin was following behind me but I walked faster than him.but then he caught me by the wrist and turned me to face him."look Roqaya I'm really sorry baby I never mean to hurt you.about you waiting for me at home please forgive sweetheart I honestly forgot you were waiting for me.all that i could think of was this prank"

I was so heartbroken I didn't know whether to forgive him or not but he was just acting too much."you failed .Justin you failed. This prank.."

"I know.I'm sorry that you were hurt.trust me I'd never want this to happen.it went all wrong baby forgive me please?"Justin said while making cute faces.

I couldn't resist anymore.he was just too cute.

"I forgive you.but promise me no more pranks on me?"

"Aw babe what a life without a prank?"Justin pouted."oh really?"I rolled my eyes and turned to other side ,not wanting to see his face

"Okay okay I get it no more prank on you.so I am forgiven?"Justin turned my face to face him,he then took my hand and kissed it ."yep"

He chuckled and grinned "baby I have surprises for you.you're hungry right?"

"Yeah !it was all your fault!"

"Sorry sweetheart.alright let's get inside and I'll show you the surprises that I've prepared for you"

He took my hands and walked me in.

part 2 coming soon!!!!so do you like it.sorry if it was bad.I hope that you like it and enjoyed.pls comment of what you think and pls gibe it a vote.thank u for reading.love ya ❤ :)

Justin Bieber ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara