It All Came From The Heart

This is not an imagine,but i want you to read this..and tell me if it's good.this is just the same Kidrauhl's Pov that i used to know and fell in love with:)

Hi there,I am Kidrauhl,yes true..It's Justin here ;)
I know my life is perfect,i got everything that I need.i thank God every day for everything i have.i have a life now.People keep doubting on me,about my talent,they keep mocking me.but i do realize that no matter what i do..i can never change their opinions on me.i'm not perfect,maybe they think they are..those people don't even know the story of my life..on how i changed my life,with my mom.god those days..there were so many sweet memories,and life isn't always good.i was a poor boy,but i was really happy.i was only singing by the street,it was my hobby in the first place..people threw their money into my guitar bag,they may have thought i needed their money..but no,it wasn't my intention at all.then i thought that i wanted to bring my mom to the Disneyland.so i sang,and people put their moneys into my guitar bag which i let it open wide.i am blessed to know how much God loves me,he brought Scooter and he saw me singing i guess,God loves me.if not,he wouldn't have come and saw me there.some saying says,you have to respect someone who has raised you up to who you are right now,if you want to success,you have to love and respect your mom,that's what i do.God loves me for that,for being a good kid back then.me and my musics..only my Beliebers and I who understand.i wrote what came across my head,and my heart..it came from my heart.i wrote my musics very sincerely.people could not see that.because we don't need to show the sincerity we have,it came all from the heart,we can feel it ourselves,God knows too..there's no need to show off.this is me,people have to accept that.i want people to love me for my musics,not for me.you'll get to know me more through my musics,i only write good songs because i'm a good person.that's all i could say..I will always be your one and only lovely Kidrauhl,i would never change.because of you, I am still here.i couldn't stay strong enough without you guys.thank you for staying with me.i want you to know everything that i am doing is for you guys to be happy.i love you all my beliebers.

Yours truly,
Kidrauhl