Friends to be Lovers.

Y/n's Pov

That day when i met him was everything. The most memoriable day ever ,best day ever for me. I know when i tell people i asked Justin to be my friend,Justin said that'd be awesome and he loves to make new friends. But to trust someone to be your friend it's like giving your heart to them and you trust them to take care of it,thats what he said.

He has never had a fan to be a friend of his,there was no one like me who asked him to be a friend of his, so he gladly accepted it. We're friends ever since.

****

I hear a light knock on my front door. I get up from the couch and walk over to the door and open it revealing Justin who has a weak smile on his face.

"Hey.." he greets pulling me into a hug.

"Hi , Justin what brings you here?" He sighs."Why? Can't i visit my girl...Friend?" I laugh shaking my head. "Can you stop saying that? You're giving me hopes." He chuckles.

"Come in.." i open the door wider to let him come inside. "No thanks, i won't be long. I have a flight waiting for me in 2 hours." He says scratching the back of his neck. "Oh, let's just sit outside then.." we sit on a bench outside of my house.

"What's wrong with you? You look so... down?" He lets out a long sigh again."Nothing, its just that i dont like the fact that we'll be far away from each other again. You know i hate that." I lightly nudge him on his arm," we can still talk thru Skype or texts. We have technologies nowadays!" Justin laughs .

"I know. But I want you to be with me. It sucks to have my house that takes five to six hours from here." He says.

"Well. You can move in here if that makes things easier." He shakes his head no. "I can't. Its not like you're staying here ,forever. You don't live here. This isn't your place, Y/n. Somehow you'll get back to your hometown and leave me here! We probably won't meet each other anymore after that!" He pouts.

As you can see. I think you light be confused of what he was saying. I don't live here in Boston, i am here just to pursue my studies and I could barely meet Justin.he is the one who oftenly come here and visit me ever since we became friends.

"Don't say that. We can meet anytime you want. If you want to  there's nothing can stop you." He nods this time. "Right. But still, I need to meet you, and the fact that you still have one more year here. There are a lot of guys you'll meet behind my back." He pulls my hand and playing with my fingers.

"Justin, no matter where I go..there will still be guys. You act like you are my boyfriend." I playfully push him on his shoulder . He pretends to be hurt by my action. I just laugh.

"I don't care. But the only guy you can meet and talk to..is me. An no one else,you can't go after them and that's why I brought this.." He reaches for something in his jean pocket and pulls it out.

That's when I see what he was talking about, he brought a ring. I gasp and look at him while Justin just smiles and took my right hand into his."I know its way too early for me to propose you cause this isn't a proposal ring,nope.. But this a promise ring. If only I can make you mine already,I would.. But I know what you're thinking and that's what I'm thinking too. Its way too early. And this thing popped up in my head. So can you promise me that?" He nervously laughs and caresses my right hand with his thumb.

"Um about me going after other guys?" He nods his head and continues to speak,"Yep,that one..and you have to be loyal to me, because I don't want you to be with someone else but me. For now,yeah..we are friends. But after I get my job done in LA.l would come back to you and you'll see what's next." He winks at me waiting for me to answer.

"With this promise ring,you're mine Y/n, but this ring proves you have promised me to not be with someone else while I'm gone.  Not until I come back,I'll do what I gotta do to make you officially mine. You just have to wait." I nod my head ,he likes me? What is he going to do?

"Promise me Y/n? Please?" He pleads while staring into my eyes,I clear my throat while thinking what should I answer t him. "Sure.." I agree as I think I have the same feeling towards him,I like you too Justin.

"Justin! We have to go! We have to be early for the flight!" Justin raises one hand to his friend signaling for him to wait. He nods and gets back to the car. "And yeah,before I go.." Justin stands up from the bench, making his way to the car. "Y/n, I love you. I'll make you mine." My heart stops a beat when he said that,he smiles while opening the car's door.

I blush real hard. And Justin rolls down his cars window, and waves his hand at me."Bye! See you next month!" I wave back at him smiling at him.

I stand up on my feet and make my way to the front door. I hear someone screams "I love you Y/n!" I laugh shaking my head knowing that was Justin.

Now my heart is telling me,yes we are friends. But Friends to be lovers.

I love you too,Justin. I always loved you. And I always will.

****

There you go! Another update! I hope you like this one! If you enjoyed it, please give it a vote and comment of what u think of it. Thank you for reading :)