Phil Bieber!

"Babe??!" You heard Justin shouted from downstairs. "Yeah! I'm in our room!" You yelled back. Then you heard loud footsteps running upstairs knowing that's Justin.

"Babe, I need you to come downstairs now. I have something to show you." He spitted out,pulling your arm motioning you to follow him.you groaned and followed him from behind.

You both climbed down the stairs, until the last stair,Justin stopped and climbed back up behind you and closed your eyes."I want to surprise you,so you just need to walk straight to the living room now." He demanded.

You followed his order and walked to the living room,still with Justin's hands covered your eyes."Are we there yet?" You asked. Justin hummed as you could feel it when Justin leaned in as his hot breath hit your sensitive skin on your neck.

Justin slowly sat you down on a couch and opened your eyes."So what is it?" You asked, can't wait to find out what he wanted to show you.Justin brought up his hand up signaling you to wait."Chaz!!" Your eyes widened when you knew Chad was there too. You gasped when Chaz walked in,with two little puppies in his hands, one is of course,the cutie, Esther. But the other one,this one is new.

You turned your eyes at Justin as he grinned while looking to your reaction."You like it?" He asked you. You nodded and stood up from the couch giving him a hug. You wrapped your arms around Justin's torso while watching Chaz put them puppies down,playing with them.

"It's so cute baby you know how to make me happy." You said pecking Justin on the cheek.he nodded ,smiling ear to ear. "I know you love puppies, I bought another one home,as I can't control myself adoring it so much,I knew you would too." You just smiled at his statement.

You let go of Justin and walked towards Chaz who was still playing with the puppies. You sat on the floor,picking Esther up and kissed it. "Oh and yeah! His name is Phil,Phil Bieber! Isn't that cool?" Justin said sitting beside me.

I laughed nodding a yes,it is a cute name. He has two puppies,and he acts like one too. You thought to yourself. "You're so cute! Look at..oh my God Justin, his eyes!" You gasped picking Phil up, he has a pair of amazing eyes,they look like purple eyes. You can't stop staring at it.

"I know,I fell for that too." Justin pulled Esther on his lap,and holding her head in his hands. "Don't forget she's still here. Phil is an addition to the family,but Esther is always in my heart too baby girl don't be jealous." Your heart melted as you heard that.

"I want you both to be friends,no! Like siblings! Close to each other. Mommy and daddy both love you." Justin sings to Esther. Chaz and you looked at each other and laughed. "You know what I thought in the first place?" Justin asked you.

You shook your head in response. "So Esther is a female,and Phil is a male. Is there any possibility for them to have babies?" Chaz and you both laughed your hearts out. Justin rolled his eyes,pretending to not care. "Um they can have babies,well maybe. And maybe not. " you said in reply.

"What made you thought about that?" Justin shrugged,before speaking, "I saw you staring at Phil and Esther. I somehow imagined them as our kids,you and I..umm happily live together,married to each other." Justin said making Chaz rolled his eyes."And you..somehow makes me feel annoyed."

Justin ignored his statement pulling you closer to his chest,while his other hand patting Phil on his head.

*****

A/n:  boring eh? I know. the idea of writing this imagine came up when i saw the pic of Justin holding Esther's head in his hands,THAT IS JUST SO ADORABLE. I can't get over that picture even i have that pic as my phone's wallpaper. Lol. Please vote and comment if you like this imagine. Thank you for reading! ❤

Justin Bieber Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें