Sweet Imagines

#Imagine married to Justin for almost a year,you're pregnant with a two months y/o baby👶

🙆Y/n's pov

Finally!Home sweet home! i am now finally home after a long day in office.Justin told me to take a break,because i'm pregnant,he didn't want me to get tired.and do too much works.but i refused,i left my workplace for so a while ago when i followed Justin back to his hometown in Canada.i just left them for a while,but when i got back..ugh only god knows what i felt.i'm so fucking tired.i've been missing Justin since the last morning i left to work.

i didn't expect that Justin took a break too.he wanted to take care of me and the baby ,he said.but now,i left him all alone at home,he had to wait,but he wanted this.i feel so bad that i couldn't even be with him at home,he took a break for me and the baby,but i'm all over the office works.it's been three days Justin had his break,he took three months break!crazy right? i know..that's why i felt so horrible.surprisingly is that when i got home,he did all of the houseworks,i told him not to,but still,all he said was 'it's fine baby,i can do this'..he's been proud of himself too saying ' i think i did it better than you' yeah i gotta admit i'm not really good doing all those things,he's better at it.

i walked to the front door,knocking it.waiting for him to open it,but no answers.i knocked it once again,still..no answer.i have the keys,goshh..what is wrong with me?i totally forgot.i'm so tired,i couldn't even think.i opened the door,walking in.i scanned the living room,but no one was there.but the lights were on,the fan was on too.there was Justin's phone on the table.yup he's home.this got me so excited,i can't wait to see him.i guess he's upstairs.

i climbed up the stairs, pacing into our bedroom,Oww! i just bumped onto someone! we fell so hard.no one else..of course it's Justin.i was on top of him.his grip on me was so tight.he chuckled,winking at me."hey there.." he stood up and pulling me up with him.he took my handbag and put it on the table.he took my hands,lacing them together into his.he pulled me sitting on his lap.'You're tired baby?" i nodded.he smiled pouting at me.

"Aww i could tell you are.that's why i asked you to take a break.or just stop working.just wait for me everyday at home,do all the houseworks like all the housewives did.or if you don't want to,you dont have to do it,just wait for me,BE A PRINCESS,you know.." he laughed."i could pay all of our needs baby you don't have to work.just listen to me" he flipped my hair behind my ear.

"But this job is so important to me,i can't just stop like that.i know that you have much money,more than enough money to pay our needs,but i don't want people to say i'm after your money" he shook his head."No,they won't.trust me" why would he be so sure.we'll never know what'll the people say about me.they have so much negative thoughts in their head.but i think it's good too if i just stop.it's good for our baby.i can take care of it.Justin took hand kissing it.i felt so down,and I think Justin saw my face cause my face could actually express my feelings.he learned that,so he knows whenever I'm upset,worried..
"Baby if they're saying you're after my money ,means they're saying my child also after my money even though I am the father.youre my wife,you deserve everything I have baby.
"I'm so lucky to have you,you know?" he smirked at me.and raised an eyebrow at me."But babe .out of the girls out there,despite of all your beautiful fans.why did you chose me?i mean I'm not that beautiful,I am so fucking ugly and.." he cuts me off with his words."Shh don't ever say that anymore please.why would I married to an ugly girl?haha baby I was just joking.are you kidding me?you're so damn beautiful to me.there are no one on this earth who is ugly to me.but to me,you're perfect,too perfect to describe" gosh I am so in love with this guy..I blushed a little.there's heat on my temples.ah stop it,he sees it!
"Aw baby you're blushing,did I ever tell you you're cute when you're blushing?" I nodded.i blushed a lot,he told me that everytime.
"Just stop working.stay at home,have your rest.listen to me okay I want you to stop working" he shook my body while tightened his grip on me."Yeah yeah I'll do that okay" he chuckled.
"That's my girl.and I think we need a vacation.dont you think?" he asked looking at me. "Really,we just had our vacation last month " he looked down at his lap,stuck his bottom lip out."what can I do.i just want you to be happy and relax..I don't want you to stressed out.its not good for our baby's health and yours as well" I hit him playfully on the arm." what about you Bieber?"
"Me?it doesn't matter as long as you happy ,and the baby's good too.thats what matters.thats my actual happiness "he said slowly pecking my lips.
"aw can you just stop being sweet and adorable here?" I said putting my arms around his neck,scanning his golden caramel eyes."I can't.i just don't know how to not be adorable.you knew that babygirl"
"Yeah yeah.its because you're originally adorable.thats what makes me so in love with you"he smiled sweetly staring at me with loving eyes."And what makes me so in love with you is that ,you love me for me and not after my money.couldnt possibly my fame cause you're not one of those celebs,and even if you are,I believe you would be different,I love you so much y/n.daddy loves your mother a lot,and you knew I love you too my lovely baby" he said kissing my belly.i just wish we'd never lost a moment like this.i'll always pray that our relationship lasts forever.Justin would never leave us.he is such a responsible guy,he'd never cheated.since we both got married.hes been avoiding going to parties,clubs plus he lessens spending his times hanging out with his friends,and started to spend more time with me.i don't ever want to loose youwith just the thought of that,without me realizing tears were streaming down my cheeks.
" Babe?"
"Hmmm??"
"Why are you crying?"He said wiping off my tears
"Nothing..really."
"No you're lying.tell me what is it"
"I just thought of you.what if one day,you'll leave us..I just don't know what I'd do without you"
"Don't you ever worry or think about that anymore .please..i'm never going to leave you.i love you so much.i'll never do that babygirl,never..shh..stop crying.you should believe in me.i'll neverdk that.do you believe in me?"
I nodded "yes just promise me you won't ever do that"
"I promise you I won't..I'll take a good care of you and our baby.no matter where I go,I could be nowhere baby I'd still turn to you.you have my words".he lifted my chin up ,and started to kiss me,passionately.this one is different ,it's full with so much love,and sincerity,is this the feel of a true love?i'd never knew what it feels like but now I'm pretty sure this is what it feels like."I love you too Justin" I said through the kiss,I could feel he was smiling,and then deepened the kiss.