'Scandals'

"Y/n are you going to tell me what this is?" Justin said reached out his phone to me,"Look at it,where have you been yesterday?i thought you told me you were going to get some groceries?why would this picture of Austin held your hand are spreading?are you going to tell me about it or not?" he said that with a louder voice.
I met Austin yesterday at the groceries store.Justin and I have been married for almost a year,I tried not to be so close to him.i don't want Justin to be jealous.he could have misunderstand.but this time,It's true that Austin held my hand at the store.i have no idea on what to explain to Justin.i don't want to lose him.
"Justin it's not like what you -"
"Then what?!i asked you to tell me the truth,tell me y/n I know you're not always like this.was it him?it must be him who approached you and he flirted with you right ?"
"Justin you should hear me explain,you've misunderstood".i said trying to hold his hand,he took them and staring in my eyes."Baby we're not dating anymore,you have never cheated on me.you are now my wife.but why now?i know it wasn't you.and I know what Austin's like,I'm going to get him" Justin released his grip from my hand and started to walk away.
He took his car keys and headed outside.oh my God what's he going to do?i followed him from behind,he started the car engine,saw me walking towards him."Justin where are you going?dont tell me you're going to him" he raised his eyebrows,and smirked."What if yes?i'm going to him" I shook my head,walking to his side,opened the car door."Don't even start making problems to anyone baby please?" he widened his eyes,couldn't believe what he was hearing."What-What did you say?Start making problems?wow now you're on whose side?"i sighed,i bent down my knees,i put my hands on his left hip,shaking it a bit,asking him to look at me "Justin look at me.."
He rolled his eyes,having his eyes now on me.Justin sitting on his drive seat pulling me up ,he's got me sitting on his lap.he used to have me sitting on his lap."I won't let you sitting down there.." He flipped my hair behind my ear,waiting to hear my explanation."It..It wasn't his fault.trust me .we met at the groceries store,he came and greeted me.we talked a bit while picking some groceries,until a pap came in our directions.The pap got friends with him,they're paps too followed behind him.Austin took my hand and we walked away from them.i never thought that they would create such rumors" Justin ran his hand through his hair,he took a deep breath.
"Look I don't care.i'm going to see him no matter what you're going to say!i'm going to warn him to stay his distance away from my fucking wife!" He put me down and started to pull the handbrake."Justin!Justin!waittt!" Justin closed his door,but he rolled down his window.looking at my direction.
"I'm..I'm..Coming with you.." he nodded his head, gestured me to get inside the car.

CLIFFHANGER! wow what was that? 😂 I will soon update!but who like this story so far I wonder? {Vote;Comment} Thank you for reading! 😘💁