Little fight

This imagine is for @JazzyBelieber6. I hope you like it!

Jasmine's Pov

Justin told me he will be back before 12 am.and now it's already 2 in the morning.I keep yawning, fighting the urge to go to sleep,because my friend literally sent me a picture of Justin hanging out with models at the club,just now.he didn't tell me where he was going,he let me all by myself at home ,alone as he's going out there having fun.

I heard the front door cracked,and I sat up straight on the couch.the lights were still open,he knew I wasn't sleeping."Hey,you're still up?" He closed the door,and walked to me.I stayed silent."Were you waiting for me?" I rolled my eyes,and turning my face away not wanting to talk to him.

"Hey.. Jas, why you're acting like this, did I do anything wrong?" He asked,taking a strand of my hair putting it behind my ear.unexpectedly a tear slipped out my eye,rolling down my cheek,and Justin saw that.Justin lifted up my chin,pulling my face to look at him."Whats wrong baby? Why do you cry? Tell me..." He softly rubs his thumb on my cheek wiping out the tears.

Okay,I got this.I turned to my side to face him."Where we're you just now?" I asked."I was with friends..." he blurted out."Yeah where?" He took off his cap and started to play with it."At the club,why though?" He admitted it,i know he wouldn't lie to me."With models, were you flirting with them?" I needed to make sure he's gonna tell me the truth.

Justin shook his head,and took my hand,caressed it.I stood up from the couch,hung my hands behind the back of my head ,holding back more tears to come out."You weren't just flirting with them,they seduced you..you let them to,one of them even grinded on you but you didn't even budge.you had fun,I could see that."the tears streamed down my cheeks,I wiped them just waiting for Justin to speak.

He stood up,turned his face to the other side of the room with his jaw clenched."i was a bit drunk".he spoke out.I nodded,"that's the thing,I even told you before not to go to the club anymore,but you won't listen to me." He looked at me with his eyes darkened.

"My friend held up a party,how can I refuse? And you can't control my life like that,I can go anywhere I want!".he yelled.I took a deep breath,I don't want to cry anymore."Oh sure,I can't.I am no one to you right now,you even left me all alone at home by myself while you go out there and have fun!" I yelled back, and sat back on couch, pulling my legs up to my chest and buried my face, I can't hold it anymore."Why are you doing this to me?" I whispered while looking up to him.

"I'm too tired for this shit." He said without having a look at me and he walked upstairs,slammed the door hard enough.I laid on my back on the couch,hugging a pillow bawling my eyes out.

**The next morning.**

I woke up to feel two strong arms around my waist,and a hot breathing at the back my neck.I tried to pull his arms off my waist but then to only have him tightening the grip."Umm stay please.." his raspy morning voice whispered into my ear. "No I'm making breakfast" I said as he let go of my waist,and turned to the other side of the bed.

I stood on my feet and walked down the stairs,making my way to the kitchen.I decided to make some pancakes, with cereals and milk.I made the breakfast ready,and headed back upstairs,waking Justin up."Justin,the breakfast is ready,I'm gonna take a bath then I'll come down". He didn't even respond,so I just went to the bathroom and bathed myself.when I was ready,I got out and saw the bed was now empty.

I giggled,silently walking down the stairs and peeked at the kitchen and saw Justin hungrily ate most of the pancakes i made. I made my way into the kitchen,and took a seat beside him.he looked at me wide-eyed.he grinned and went back to eating.I shook my head,I laughed so hard inside only god knows how adorable he is.I poured myself the milk,and saw the pancakes plate is now empty.

"That was amazing,damn I don't know I was that hungry." I shook my head and giggled. I poured myself the cereals and started eating."Babe, I'm sorry for what happened last night.I... I didn't mean to leave you all alone at home,but I don't want you to meet some other guys and I know they would flirt with you,I can't bear the fact that I'd be jealous. I was thinking about me,and didn't even thought I would disappoint you.i am sorry..really sorry." He took my hand to his lips and kissed it.I nodded and we started to lean in for a kiss,it was a long passionate one,I don't want to lose you Justin,I love you.

"I love you more,now I'm gonna go take a shower." He said winking at me.what? Did I just say that out loud?

***

After washing dirty plates,and tidying up the kitchen,I went upstairs to lay down for a bit.

"Ahhhhhh!" 

"BABE!!! I forgot my towel! Help me here! I got the shampoo in my eye ".I laughed and made my to the towel rack and grabbed the towel ,I knocked the bathroom's door and Justin was half naked and one of his eyes was a bit red.
He looked at me unsatisfied, grabbing the towel,he pulled me instead into the bathroom.

"Justin! What are you doing?" I screamed.he laughed wiping his left eye with the towel before he hopped in the shower,and pulled me inside making me all wet.I pouted making Justin pinched both of my cheeks and kissed me on the forehead."I'm gonna make up to you,and..." his thumbs caressed my lips and he slowly leaned in,and pressed his lips on mine again and his hands made their way at the hem of my shirt.he pulled away from the kiss,and leaned in to my right ear,whispered "Let me take them off of you".he smirked making me covered my face which has turned all red now.

And you could already guess what happens next ;)