What he wants you to know :)

A/N: Guys,this isn't something that has written by Justin,but me.i really felt the need to do this, i'm pretty sure this is probably what Justin wants to let you know. well knowing him ,he'll prolly say this. no hates, comment what u think .

Justin's Pov.

So the Purpose Tour has just started like two weeks ago. i was so excited about this,i wanted this tour. but there are some things that you can't control in your life,your emotions.. i am mentally depressed and most of my fans know that,and not to mention beliebers know better,always. but lately,things seemed different since i have decided to cancel my meet and greets,i honestly did not want to disappoint anyone,at all. i don't ever want them to be mad at me. it was the toughest decision i'd ever made, but yeah, i decided to cancel it.

I don't want the same thing to repeat. The things that happened in 2013,you remember well? Yeah, we don't want that to happen again. i'm here for the future,i want to always have a better life. There were times when i was just down,that you don't even know when.. i don't even need to mention,but i wasn't always that happy. i just come out, and put on a smile on my face, because i know my beliebers love that,they want me to always be happy. i can't show or tell you whenever i'm sad, i wish i could, but it'll never be that easy.

I had to cancel the meet and greets, maybe some of you don't know. Well,let me tell you.. I'm doing this for my safety and health. i almost had something happened to me if there weren't the bodyguards who alarmed of the person coming to me..only god knows what will happen to me now. 

i know some of you are still mad of me, but trust me , if you were with me all of these times, you will understand why do i need this. i didn't even know about the meet and greet prices, i was shocked when a fan told me the price and i was like "How much?!". Man, i never thought this would happen. i really hope you guys understand my condition. afterall,i am still human,i know there are some of the beliebers thinking of leaving,i see everything, they are mad.. i know. but i just want you guys to know one thing, i am following orders .and the team is doing this for me too,i just hope you understand.

i really do love you Beliebers, the support you have given me. i don't even know how i can repay you back. i wish i could meet every each of you,hug every one of you. if i could do that,Beliebers i would. i'm doing my best, to appreciate you guys more. and i'm always thinking different ways to make you all happy. for those who has left, i understand. but for those who's staying, THANK YOU SO MUCH. AND I LOVE YOU.  i promise you, i'll always appreciate you guys,you guys are just amazing,the best fans ever, i promise i'm going to give you guys the best show ever. i never want to disappoint you beliebers,always know that. i'm here to give you the best i could to give you guys best experiences, i'm always trying on that

i love you so much,Beliebers.

Love,

Justin.