Cold Water

Y/n's POV

The last time I saw him was probably , three months ago. I must say... I miss him a lot. Our relationship has been nothing but a mess... He didn't even realize that. I understand he's busy on tour and stuff, I told him I don't need to come, I'm fine. But I still need his attention. He'd usually called me when its night. But almost a month after the Purpose Tour started, he was like ignoring me. I got hurt, he didn't even know. I swear I tried my best to understand him but sometimes I just feel like it is just me who struggles on our relationship.

Justin's POV

*In another state for Purpose Tour*

(Night time) - At the club.

"Justin! Its Y/n calling you!" Joe waves my phone in the air , telling me I should answer my phone.I could barely even hear his voice with the loud music blaring. I shake my head and ask him to put my phone aside, not right now.

"Justin, you should stop. You've had enough" John takes my another shot , making me groan, taking it back , sipping it in one breath. "Why didn't you pick up when she called you? She might have something important to tell ?" I chuckle, "Important? She might just want to scream at me for the pictures medias are posting. I'll talk to her later" I get up on my feet patting him on the shoulder.

Everybody gets high sometimes, you know
What else can we do when we're feeling low?
So take a deep breath and let it go
You shouldn't be drowning on your own

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the noisy place heading to the car. "I need to rest", I mumble as Joe grabs me pulling me inside the car. "I'm sober okayyy" I whine making Joe and John both laugh at me. "What's so funny" I ask with an eyebrow raised. They both shake their heads , driving the car off leaving that place.