Our love never dies (Part 2)

Jason’s Pov

I feel guilty towards Y/n, I left her all alone at home last night.my head still aches,how much did I drink last night? I was quite surprised,I woke up at Kale’s house.he brought me there,instead of my own home because he had no time as he had to fetch his sister from a party,and couldn't leave me there as easy as I thought it would be.

I hold my head in my hand while walking to the front door.as I reach the front door,I put my hand on the wall as a support, another one knocks the door. No answer. Is she still sleeping. Poor my baby..

I pull out a key from my pocket,and unlock the door. This house is strangely quiet,and I feel different when I step into the house. I look around,my eyes widen as I see a lying figure on the couch,bleeding. And the one who's bleeding is Y/n.

I run towards her,looking at the bleeding area, she got shot! What should I do? Man what should I do? I can't send her to the hospital,they will ask me lots of questions. Then suddenly, someone I thought who could help me,pops up on my head. Derek!

I quickly run to the kitchen,fetching a bandage,i need to stop her from bleeding too much,she might runs out of blood.I run back to the living room, I wrap her stomach tightly with the bandage,heck! Its not enough! But I guess it's enough until we arrive at Derek's house.

I lift up her unconscious body,heading to my car,I put her on the passenger seat. I run towards the driver seat and start the engine.

*****

“Dude,what happened to her?” Derek starts to panick,he keeps searching for the tools he can use to pull out the bullet out. “Jason,it's been years! I haven't been doing this! I'm not a doctor! Goodness.. “ Derek keeps searching for the tools.

“Found it! I'll try Jason, calm down.I'll try my best.” Derek takes a deep breath,getting ready to do his job.I run my hands through hair,getting frustrated. “Please Derek,save her.just like you saved my brother.” he nods signaling me to calm down again.

Derek was the one who saved Alex, when he got shot for the first time. He survived. Derek saved him.He is the one in our gang who knows most of things about medication,he saved most of us who got shot. But he has stopped,doing all that,since Alex died.it's been years..

“Y/n.. please be strong.. I don't want to lose you,I love you baby..” I caress her cheeks with my thumbs,kissing her forehead. I lay my head beside hers,my heart beats to its normal pace.my eyelids feel so heavy,and I fell asleep without me knowing.

****

“Jason… “ I heard my name being called, I turn around to see who was calling me. “Jason, it's me..behind you.” I turn around,and I see Alex,waving at me. I run into his arms,and hug him so tight. “Jason,I'm alright..you don't need to do anything for me. Live your life,Jason. Y/n loves you,and I know you love her too. Don't need to get a revenge just for me.I'm in somewhere better, I'm happy here. Listen to Y/n, she only wants the best for you two,I want to see you live your life happily,with Y/n.I don't want you to end up being like me. I love you,Jason. Cherish her with love,love her unconditionally.and you'll be happy,that's all I want to see,buddy.I love you.” he gives me one last hug and a kiss on the forehead.

He pats my shoulder,and starts to walk away.I keep calling him to call back,and I heard my names being called again. “Jason!” I wake up to find myself sweating,and catching after my breath.

“There you go.you've been sleeping for hours.” Derek smiles at me,motions his hand at Y/n. Who's staring up at me. “Hey there..” Her voice sounds so weak,I give her a sympathetic smile before I kiss her on her lips. “I miss that,honestly.” she softly whispers.

“Me too.” I feel like there’s a lump on my throat. “I am so sorry,I didn't mean to leave you,all alone at home.I was finding myself.I need to--” I was cut off by Y/n who holds my hand tight in hers. “Were you seeing any girl? Did you sleep with her?” I widen my eyes, “What are you talking about? I was at Kale’s. He brought me to his home cause he said I was too drunk to drive. He had to fetch his sister from a party,so he couldn't send me home instead.” Y/n nods.she runs her hand through my hair.”Who told you that?” I ask. “Brandon.” That guy.

“Who.. who did this to you?” I ask her,pointing at her stomach.she shakes her head,playing with her fingers.”I need to know,who did this to you?” she keeps being silent.”Was it Brandon?” Derek voices out.Y/n looks surprised,as she looks at Derek as if that was true.

“Why Brandon?” I ask. “Connor called me, telling me that Sir was being mad. Brandon arrived there late,and there was blood on his right shirts sleeve.and Connor asked him,where did he go.. he said he went to see the love of his life,dude! For all I know..It was only Y/n, that he's been crazy for.” I get up and grab my car keys from the desk,and head out.

“Ugh.. Jason! Don't!” I heard Y/n calls for me. I have to do this.I start my car engine,and drive off to my gang’s usual spot.

I pull up my car,into the area and head out and get inside the building. “Whoa Jason..I thought you went off--” my friend Poni greets but I keep walking to the person I wanted to see.”Brandon!” I shout as I see him smoking a cigarette, with a bug expression on his face.That won't last long,I promise you that.

“Yo Jason,what..” his words stop when i lift him up by his neck,slam his body onto the wall.”What did you to Y/n?” I ask with a slow tone,keeping calm.he stays silent.”I ask you once again! What have you done to my girlfriend, Y/n?” he’s like out of breath,hitting my hand signaling me to put him down.so I just do it.

The other gang members just come to witness this,without knowing anything. Brandon rubs his neck,that shows red marks after what I've done.that's just a bit of it,I could've choke you to death.

“I..I came to your house,to..to see you.but you weren't at home..” I sigh,looking up at him.I reach out something I brought with me,from Derek's house just now. He lends me his gun,yes don't doubt me,this gonna be fun.

I aim the gun right on to his head.”Was this where you were about to shoot her too?  Oh wait..you shot her here..” I lower down the gun to his stomach,I push him back to the wall with the gun pressing into his flesh.”Jason..” his shaky breath hits me, he's scared of me everyone knows that,not only him.almost everyone fear me.

“You also almost raped her,Brandon.and then you shot her. You don't deserve her,and you don't deserve to live anymore you know..If i we're you,I would've leave this city after what I've done to Jason Mccann’s one and only  love ..” I pause.” But Brandon..you're way too brave,I'm surprised. “ I sarcastically laugh.

I pull up the trigger,and the bullet hits him where it hit Y/n before.I bring the gun up and aim it once again but this time at his heart,call me cruel.but you don't know who you're messing up with.I pull the trigger again,then i watch his lifeless eyes slowly closing. You don't last longer than I thought,Brandon.

“Go and clean this mess up,I don't want to see him anymore the next morning “.they nod and follow my order,lifting up his dead body, carrying him out.

I put the gun on the table nearby.walking out from the building. Heading to my car.I am so sorry Alex,Y/n. I'm not going to kill the cop now,not anymore..but I promise you,Brandon is the last person I kill.i’m done here,they will not find me anymore,i’ve done so much.and if they do,they know what i would do to keep them away.

I’m going to take Y/n to move out from this place,to somewhere new.to start a new life,I've never gave up on us,Y/n.I tried to find a solution for the questions that's been playing in my head.now I got em.don't worry ,my dear,our love never dies..”.