The Propose

Y/n's Pov
I got myself ready to bed but suddenly my phone rang.in the middle of the night,I reached out for my phone when I saw Justin's name popped on the screen.why is he calling me at this time.
"Hello?" I spoke first.
"Hey babe..uh hey sorry for bothering you at night?it's just that uhh.." the way he speaks just showed how nervous he is but why is he so nervous?
"Are you okay?everything is fine there right?" I don't want to hear him saying that he's not okay.i just can't..I want him to be happy I hate it when he is sad.
"I'm okay,it's just that..I want to meet you right now?can you?" I widened my eyes like seriously Bieber at this time,maybe he hS something to share with me,I am okay with that.
"Okay sure,but I think my parents wouldn't allow me to..so I have to sneak out" Justin slightly laughed at my sentence."Alright baby I'll be there in 10 minutes,bye love you"
"Bye love you too baby" before he hung up the phone I heard him doing that kisses sounds,aww.as I just replied a "muah"
***************************************************
I heard a knock on my room's window,so I went to it and seeing Justin waving his hands at me with a grin on his face.what a dork.i laughed at his cuteness and opened the window and I climbed the window and jumped out as Justin carefully took my hands helping me to get down the ground.
"Come on.." he laced my fingers into his and pulled me towards his car.he opened the car door for me and I climbed in and he closed it.
Justin drove the car like he owned the road,passing all the cars like lightning,hah kidding I used to have my own words for everything I wanna say."So where do you want to take me at this time"
"To the park" I sighed I ought him to say,'surprise'..alright alright
"Oh I wonder what's so important that you need to take me out at this time Bieber"
"Really is important my lady just you wait"
I just gave him a nod,and me watching the late night's views,I don't usually get out at this time.i should've asleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"We are here.." Justin said.
I opened the door and exited the car.i almost dozed off to sleep while waiting to arrive here.
Justin grabbed my hand and led me to the park.he then set me down on a bench,he took a sit beside me,he softly caressed my hand,staring into my eyes.Justin's eyes seemed to be dark at night but still it's shining because of the lights,that beautiful hazel orbs that I fell in love with that I could never forget.
"Baby girl..see we've been together like many years,we've been through so many things,you know that?" I nodded my head.yes,we've been through a lot since we first dated each other.the fans,the paps,his crews,his family.just everything involves Justin,of course.
"So I think we should get going with our relationship.more than..this.now,I don't need you to be my girlfriend anymore--" I broke down when I heard he said that,I looked down on my shoes,"Baby hey..why do you look so upset?i'm not finished yet"
"You don't want me in your life anymore,is that it?" he shook his head as he slid my hair behind my ear,then caressed my cheek.
"You didn't let me finish yet,I don't need you to be my girlfriend ..but--" He soon stood up and reached out something from his pocket.he kneeled down at me on one knee,he took out a small red box,wroten there on the box 'For our love that never ends'
Tears slid down my face as soon as I saw that box he held for me.Justin smiled and opened the box,as he lurked a smile.
"Now will you marry me" I nodded my head.
"I need an answer Y/N!!! come on don't just nod your head like that"
"YES I WOULD.I WOULD ..marry you.i would love you forever" .I stood up looking down at him,he's still on his knee.
"Will you marry me?" he held up the ring for me to take it.
"I will.." I took the ring.it's so beautiful.when did he buy this though?it has a diamond on it and right below it,there's something wroten there 'Bieber's'
"Oh my god Justin it's so beautiful"
"I know" he finally stood up.and took the ring from me and wore it for me.he got my face cupped in his hands,leaning in to kiss me.i leaned in too,we shared the longest kids we have ever had,it feels so special and different.it' s full of sincerity and love,true love.
"I can't till you'll be mine forever"
" Me too"
"I love you Y/n..forever,remember that"
" I will..."

So I just thought about this imagine,and I think this is just the best thing I've ever imagined though.what do you think?do you like it?if you do,help me with the votes,and comment what do you think of this imagine,tell me if you do like it or..nah ☺️love you all ;)