One Less Lonely Girl For Me

#Imagine one morning you woke up without Justin by your side like usual.you groaned.you made your way to re bathroom,taking a bath.a few minutes later,you went downstairs,and noticed a red colored paper on the dining table.you opened the letter and smiled when you noticed that was a letter for you.
'For my beloved wife ;)
Good morning baby :) sorry that I left earlier today coz I have something for u .I bought u something for u to wear,it's in the box I put it on our bedrooms desk'
You ran upstairs to you and Justin's shared bedroom.and see there's really a box on the desk.you smiled at the thought d how sweet Justin is.
you opened the box,and there's a light blue and white dress,"What a beautiful dress,he's really good in choosing dresses for me" you laughed.
After a few minutes,your phone buzzed as a message popped in.
'Love the dress? ;) well I hope I made the right choice.get downstairs,and open the drawer at the front door,there is a key there then get out to the porch and see what I have prepared for you'
As soon after that,you quickly get downstairs,and grab the keys."Looks like a car key..??oh my goodness!" you ran outside to the porch and saw there's a car parked there.its a Mercedes Benz Sports car that you've been wanted to have one,Justin knew about it!you almost cried because Justin got you your favorite car.
Your phone buzzed again,and it was a text from Justin,it says 'Glad to see you're happy there,can't wait to meet you with that dress,bet you're going to look stunning ;) drive the car to the ...............Arena,see ya there,love you babe'. (idk about this one so just imagine any arena in LA that you knew)
"I have to drive the car?wow yes"

Y/n's Pov
i drove the car that Justin bought for me cautiously I am so afraid,I don't want any scratch there,oh please I'm so in love with this car.
Thirty minutes later,I arrived at the arena.i locked the car,and quickly walk inside the arena.it's 2:30 pm I don't know what has Justin planned for me.whats so special about today?
I walked in to the stage,the stage looks really dark from down here.
I suddenly hear a guitar is playing,strumming by someone.i looked up at the stage.i see Dan playing the guitar.he smiled at me,I smiled back as soon as that.
'One less lonely girl
One less lonely girl
How many I told you to start overs and shoulders have you been cried on before?
How many promises be honest girl
How many tears you let hit the floor?
.....................................................
One less lonely girl'

Justin ended up the song with a smile on his face,staring at me non stop,I kept blushing,I just couldn't help it.Justin walked down the stage to me.he took my hands and kissed them.
"Do you remember what day is today?"
I shook my head no."Why does it seems so special to you?"
He laughed at my question."Hey..come on.you're joking aren't you?you can't be forgetting this special day of yours!"
I widened my eyes ,still thinking-why did Justin say 'a special day of mine'...gosh y/n seriously what day is today? I thought to myself,I bit my lip,what date is today?wait wait...(your birthday date) omfg it's my freaking birthday!how can I forgot?no wonder Justin bought me so many things.he used to get me so many things for my birthday.
"Remember now?"Justin said looking into my eyes.i nodded,smiled foolishly.
"How can I forgot?but...Justin all of these surprises..really..it means a lot to me,you did too much."
He shook his head "Why do you say that?i've been wanted to buy you a car you know.you said you're bored at home,and you can't come visit my studio,so I thought of buying you a car,your favorite car,you can come to the studio anytime you want"
I attacked him with a hug,I hugged him so tight."I love you so much!!!Thank you!!Thank you!!Thank you!!" Justin laughed as he stroke my back.
"I love you more baby,happy birthday..I'm glad of having you in my life,I'm glad of knowing the fact that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the person that I love the most,it's you..and of course,thank you for accepting me in your life,being patient with the fans ,just thank you for being patient with me with all the things happened these years"
I stared into his beautiful light brown orbs.i caressed his cheeks with my thumbs."I'm glad too to know that I'm the luckiest girl,that you've chosen to be your one and only wife,knowing that your love to me is real,as you showed that to me almost everyday,thanks to you too"
Justin smiled,"That's because we are meant to be together.true love makes it real to us,we have that true love cause we love each other.we're happy together,that's what a true love is,you're a true love to me cause you're my one less lonely girl that I have found after few years of searching,I love you"

Can you see the picture that I put up there?lol it seems real right?Justin just texted u for real ;) do you like the dress?oh I really don't know which dress to pick tbh,I'm not quite good in these kind of things lol,I hope you liked this imagine :) thanks