Help!

Sarna pov :

I felt disgusted the way that old lady said me to behave like a whore for a night and the next morning I can do whatever I want to... But why I can't do now whatever I want to...

This is gonna a little tough but I have to get out of this situation somehow... I thought to tell this old lady that I am pregnant and I am not doing all these sins...

"Aunty ji mai ye sab nahi kar sakti hu, mai... Mai pregnant hu" I said feeling bad as now being a woman I had to explain my situation to another woman so she can stop pushing me into hell, but I was wrong, she didn't stop but said more disgust about me and my character...

" Ohh tu to pahle se hi sab Kari huyi hai fir to tereko koi dikkat ni hoinga dubara karne ko, chal aaja andar" This is what she said, making me scrunch my nose at her words...

The lady was trying to make me in for the sins when a big car entered the big gate of the society, the whole attention of that lady and gatemen went to the person inside the car, I took the opportunity to escape, I just slowly walked from behind of them, while the lady and man were busy in talking with the man inside the car, maybe their regular customer... Whatever or whoever the person was in the car, I don't give a fuck! I just want to escape and finally, after walking a little I was out of that society, being scared of night's darkness I walked faster to get some light...

After crossing two streets I saw a highway line, I was walking towards the highway when I heard the voices of a car and the same lady... They were chasing me, my lord!

" vo rahi vo ladki, vo ja rahi hai, jaldi chala" I heard that lady's voice... I walked, nahh I ran from there towards the highway and crossed the road and I think I did the best thing of the day which resulted in those people stopping their car on another side of the road and running behind after crossing the road...

I ran holding my bag in hand... My sight falls on only food stall on the road... I quickly ran towards that stall of food... And shouted help! Help! Suddenly I saw a lady coming out from behind the stall on the footpath... And I saw one more pure Maharashtrian woman, I hope she had a good mind and heart...

"Aunty please save me, vo log mera picha kar rahe hai, please save me" I pleaded in front of that old Maharashtrian lady, she looked at me with big eyes in shock, she bent towards her stall and pulled out a big sharp knife 🗡...

"tu idhar aa piche mere, mai dekhti hai inlog ko" that lady said pulling me behind herself and standing in front of me holding that big sharp knife in her hand...

"aho kaki, amachyata yeu nakos, Hī mājhī kōmbaḍī āhē" (eh kaki! Hamare bich matt aa, ye meri murgi hai) that gateman who was chasing me said to the stall lady...

"Āpaṇa tila vikat ghetle hote?" (had you purchased her) stall lady said, I was just hearing their conversation like a deaf audience as I didn't understand what they were talking about...

"dekh shane sidha bol rahi hai mai, chup chap katle yaha se warna yahi chaku se tera gardan kaat degi" stall lady said...

"eh budhiya! Tu kya kategi ha? Ye launda yuhi ni rakhi hai mai, iss ladki ko mai le kar gayi thi apne sath isko khana khilayi hai mai badle me ye ek raat to kaat hi sakti hai" said that first old lady with whom I met in the day time... She came running huffing behind that gateman...

"eh! budhiya kisko boli tu, sali kothewali! Bohot ache se janti hu mai tereko, kaisa ladki log ko jhut bolke apne dhande me khichti hai tu, chal nikal yaha se warna sabse pahle tereko hi kategi mai" said stall lady...

" bohot bolti hai tu?" said the gate man coming towards the stall lady, but in the next second stall lady moved her knife in the air and gave a cut on his palm as he moved his hand towards the lady, I gasped at the flow of blood, the gateman held his palm in his another hand as he felt pain...

"ja mayila! Eh aurat tu pagal hai? uska hath kaat dali tu" screamed the old lady...

"abhi tu aage aayi to tera gardan kategi mai, chal bhaag yaha se, warna abhi police bulati hai, DC mereko khub ache se pehchanta hai" stall lady roared... The old lady and gate man looked at each other and discussed something in a slow voice, then the old lady looked at us and said "abhi ja rahi hai pr dekhlegi mai tereko" she said and both of them went from there...

Stall lady and I sighed in relief, finally, they were gone... Finally, something good happened today...

The stall lady turned towards me and asked me about myself while placing the knife back on her stall shelf...

"kya naam hai tera or in log ke hath kaise lagi tu?" she asked me...

"ji mera naam Sarna hai, mujhe vo budhi aunty raste me mili thi aaj dupahar me, actually mai rehne ke liye jagah dhundh rahi thi, maine unse pucha to vo boli ki vo meri help karegi" then I explained what had happened with me after that... She heard me with patience... I was feeling a bit light as I shared half of my worse moments of today with someone...

"tera ghar kidhar hai? Kaha se aayi hai tu? Maa baap kaha hai or yaha kiske bharose aayi?" she asked so many questions in one go as she was wrapping up the stall things... I was in my thoughts thinking whether I should share my personal information with her or not, but then I thought to tell her...

She gave me a cup of strong coffee, I was thinking about where to start telling about myself and in the meantime, she had made this coffee, she gestured for me to sit on the customer bench, she sat beside me and smiled at me...

"dekh tu chinta matt kar, karuna kaki juban ki tikhi hai pr dil ki saaf hai, tu mujhe bata sakti hai mai kisi ko nahi batayegi tera secret, pakka! Aai shapath!" she said pinching the skin on her throat... I felt good as I got some good vibes from her...

"ab tak bohot nuksan jhel chuki hu, pata nahi apne bare me aapko batane se or nuksan hoga mujhe ya kuch acha hoga, isliye soch rahi hu ki ab darne ka koi fayeda hi nahi hai kyuki ab aane wale waqt ka koi andaza hi nahi hai" I said smiling at her and I knew it would be a good decision to tell about myself to her as the first reason is I would feel lighter, second she doesn't look harmful and third is I don't expect anything worse can happen now... I had already faced a lot of damage...

" mera pind, Matlab gav (village) Bhatinda hai or vo Punjab me hai, maa baap Bhatinda me hi rehte hai, par mai Ludhiana rehti thi pichle 5 saal se, wahi job kar rahi thi or pg me rehti thi, 12th ke baad hi waha shift huyi thi, papa ke pehchan me kisi ne job dila di ek college me as a clerk, maine job ke sath sath privately padhai bhi ki, graduation, post-graduation bhi... Sab acha tha jab tak mujhe Ronit se pyar nahi hua tha, bohot pyari pyari baate karta tha mujhse or uski pyari bato ne mujhe uske pyar me andha kar diya tha, itna andha ki mujhe uske bache or biwi bhi nahi dikhe, huh! Usne kabhi dikhne hi nahi diye, mujhse pyar ka natak karta rha tab tak jab tak maine har tarike se use khudko sonp nahi diya, uske kuch dino baad mujhe pata chala ki humare pyar ki nishani ne mere pait me jagah bana li hai or vo ek podhe ki tarha badhne laga hai... " I moved my palm slowly on my belly caressing my unborn baby, I looked up to see that stall aunty urff karuna kaki's reaction to my revelation... At that moment I realized that I was already crying as my eye was covered with salty waters bed making my vision blurred...

❤️

Here's the second chapter of this book, I will be posting each chapter after getting satisfied with the response to the already posted chapter... so don't forget to give feedback...

For the next chapter, I need 200 votes here on Wattpad and at least 400 likes on Instagram...