Shelter

Hey everyone! Send me your feedback so I can get some motivation to continue this story... ❤
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Author pov...

With the voice of alarm clock karuna  woke up and saw time, watch was showing 4 am.. She got up and went in kitchen, picked up a big container in her hand and a steel bucket in another hand... She walked down and stood in the row near water tap of society to get water to drink...

She was about to pick up filled container and bucket when an pair of muscular hands helped her by picking up them, she knew who was he..

"tere ko kitna baar bola mai ki mere ko utha dene ka, par nahi tere ko to mahan banne ka hai, ek to anath sale ko apne ghar le aayi Fer use paal pos kar itna badha kari or ab use kaam karwane me bhi 10 baar sochti hai" sidhant ranted in irritation as he followed karuna kaki upstairs, karuna shook her head walking upstairs...

"tere ko roz moka chahiye hota is budhiya par bhadkne ka, nahi?" said karuna Kaki as they entered house...

"mai wapas sone ja rha hu"

"sidhant! Aaj vishwash ka school hai, usko tayiyar karke time se bhej dena warna uska halkat master fir kuch bolega mera bache ko or vo fir rote huye aayega" said karuna after placing both water container and bucket in kitchen properly...

"ha thik hai, abhi kewal 5 baja hai, 6 baje uth jaunga or vishwash ko bhej bhi duga, tu ja, vo raghu ko bol diya tha mai, aata hi hoyega thela lijane ko" said sidhant as he moved back in his quilt beside vishwash...

Karuna came in room where sarna was slept, she came near to look at sarna, as she saw her sleeping peacefully she felt peace in her heart and thought not to disturb her, she picked her clothes and went in loo to take bath with the water which sidhant had filled on previous morning...

At 6 sidhant woke up and shooked vishwash's shoulder to make him wake up...

"laddoo uth... Laddoooo... Uthja yr, dekh 9 baj gya, aaj tera master fer datega apan dono ko"

Vishwash a boy of 5 years with big doe eyes and chubby cheeks, opened his one eye and looked at sidhant's face who was already adoring him, vishwash hugged him while giggling as he was caught by his father...

"baba! Mujhko nind aayi hai, tu thorhi der sone dena, pliiij..." said vishwash as he looked at his father's face with puppy eyes...

"kabhi nahi, agar tu aise hi alas kiya to mere jaisa nalayak banega, tujhe to padh likh kar police banna hai or har bure insan ko jail me bhejna hai" said sidhant with a serious face...

"baabaaaa hum log yaha kyu soye hai aaj? Andar kamre me kyu nahi soye?" vishwash's question made sidhant realize about the new thing of this morning...

"umm vo aaj apne ghar koi.... Koi aayi.... Aayi hai, vo andar soyi hai" said sidhant fumbling but a little boy vishwash who always craved to know about his AAYI his MOTHER thought his father is talking about hi AAI his MOTHER... He got up with excitement and looked at his father...

"sachi baba? Aai aayi hai? Mai abhi mil kar aata hu usse" he ran towards room where sara had slept...

"laddoo vo teri aai nahi hai, mera matlab vo nahi tha laddoo sun to sahi yr" said sidhant as he immediately got up to stop vishwash but he was fast enough to reach room to look for his aai....