Who is KK?

Sarna POV

It's been a month since I started working and finally, my salary will be received through my bank account which I opened 3 weeks ago because of the same purpose...

In this one month, I had grown more, living in a new city is not easy as they show in movies or dramas... It's nothing less than living in a foreign country... But to my good luck, I found kaki and vishwash, and Raghu bhaiya and payal too... These are the only people who supported me throughout the month... Ha vo, tanebaz Sidhu Raam ne bhi kiya support indirectly or directly, but kya fayeda jab vo itna sara tane hi maar deta hai... Khotta...

Pata nhi kaisa nasib hai mera, jisse bhi pyar krti hu sache dil se wahi dhoka de deta hai mujhe, fir chahe vo meri maa ho, jo mere bhaiyo ke samne mujhe dekh nhi pati, ya fer vo insan jiske karan mai yaha hu... Ab to ummid hi nhi rakhti kisi se, siwaye apne or behtar bhi yahi hai... Isme dukh kam hai.. Fir chahe sukh ho ya na...

My eyes were getting blurred due to tears forming in my eyes... I blinked my eyes as I was unable to see my computer screen properly... I am in my office right now and just before you guys came to hear my rant, payal had reminded me about me completing a whole month in this place...

Today my boss is not here and our super boss that is the actual boss came office, unusual to his self... And I am feeling anxious if he asks me about something and I don't know... As my boss is his PA used to have meetings with him and I never came face to face him... It's quite awkward for me being an introvert... It's only half an hour since I am sitting in my boss's and mine co cabin and didn't receive any call from the super boss... I had made his coffee in the morning and placed it on his table before he could come office...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 5:30 pm finally and my whole day went smoothly as my boss informed me that she will handling work through phone calls... Huh! So I couldn't meet my super boss and I am happy about that...

Trin Trin

I picked up my intercom and heard a man's voice...

"Hello Miss Deol, I need an important file from Mrs Kaushik's desk with the title "KK's list". Get that file in two minutes and don't you dare to open it, just get it in the first place," he said and ended the call... Ahhhh...

I immediately got up from my chair and marched towards my boss Mrs Kaushik's desk and searched from the pile of files for kk file, it was at the end... Once I got it, I ran towards my super boss's cabin...

Knock knock

"come in Miss Deol!" I heard... Let's breathe in Miss Sarna Preet Deol and enter inside the lion's den...

"Good Evening Sir, the file you asked for," I said and forwarded the file... His back was towards me as he was looking out of the huge glass wall of his office... He turned around and the first thing that caught my eye was his dark blue eyes like a deep ocean... He got sharp features... That is why girls in the office have issues with Mrs Kaushik as she gets to see him now and then but they can not...

His eyes were fixed on my eyes since he turned and I felt it awkward holding the file in my hand in front of him...

"sir here's the file," I said breaking his glance... He awkwardly shifted on his chair and took the file from my hands...

"hmm.. Umm Miss Deol, am leaving right now for urgent work and as Mrs Kaushik is not here so I am going alone for today, you just collect things for now and keep them in my car" he said not looking at me... I nodded and then came to the biggest thing in my mind "which things I am supposed to collect?" urgghhh...

"s.. Sir, it would be kind of.. Of you.. I.. If you could tell me the things which suppose to collect and keep in-car" I said feeling horrible...

"huh? Yeah, please get these files and my laptop bag... And go in parking, there my driver will help you" he said got busy in kk file...