Ye Kya Hua

PRECAP: sidhant and family had came at raghu's home for dinner, where sarna asked sidhant to restart working on his dream of opening restaurants. Aayi and Raghu are surprised to know that sarna knows about sidhant's past…

"mai abhi achanak se kaise paise le aau restaurant banane ko? Bohot time lagta hai utna paisa jama karne ko" sidhant spoke about his thoughts…

"are to pahle ki tarha mehnat karna, is bar pakka sab thik hoga, tum kal waheguru ji ka ashirvad lena or kaam pr jana shuru karna aayi ke sath, fir dekhna sab kaise acha acha hoga" Sarna said with enthusiasm….

"kyu sidhant tu abhi kaam pr nahi jata kya? Ye teri biwi kya bole ja rahi hai? Koi mujhe bhi kuch batayega ya nahi?" aaji spoke finally, after getting nothing…

"umm vo aaji vo ye bolna chahti hai ki mai aayi ke sath jau, abbi mai alag kaam karta hu na
isliye" sidhant clarified to aaji.. Aaji nodded understanding the situation….

After dinner they all returned to home and went to sleep… Sarna and sidhant were laying beside each other… both were awake but silent too… the new feelings brewing inside them for each other felt magical but somewhere in corner of their heart they had some fear, fear of whether it is right or wrong… should they acknowledge this feeling or let it be the way it is…

"Sidhant" sarna spoke in her sweet voice stressing on each alphabet of his name…

"hmmmm" he hummed in his hoarse voice…

"kal subha GuruDware chaloge?" she asked… he turned towards her after hearing her question…

"kyu jana hai waha?" he asked looking at her intently.. Sarna felt nervous under his gaze…

"vo.. Abb.. Tum vo firse aayi ke sath kaam pr jana shuru kardo" she said meekly…

"or vo kyu" sidhant asked enjoying her nervou-
sness and his affect on her…

"kyuki mai keh rahi hu" she said and turned to other side, showing her back to him…

"thik hai" he said and chuckled… hearing him she turned with a surprised face…

"sachi?" she asked with a smile on her face..

"muchi" he replied looking deep in her eyes..

*U*

Next morning sarna excitedly woke up early and you can say she didn't slept at all… She prepared kadha parshad for Gurudwara… after making that she came in room and saw time, it was only 4 am and as per routine Aayi woke up early and came in kitchen to fetch buckets to fill water…

Sidhant too woke up by then and helped his mother in filling water in buckets than carrying back to home… once they all were freshed and ready sarna woke up vishwash and helped him in getting ready too…

Later the morning they went to near by Gurud-
wara Sahib for seeking blessing so that sidhant can restart his work and get success too… By 7 am they all were at home…

"aayi tu vo purane wali jagah hi laga rhi hai na stall?" sidhant asked his mother… she nodded positively in response with a humm..

"mai soch rha tha market wali side aaj baat kar aata hu or wahi pr shuru karta hu kaam, waha purane janane wale bhi hai" he added on later..

"sidhant! Bate matt karo, ye vishwash ka tiffin lo or use school chodh kr aao, already late ho rha hai aaj" sarna said from Kitchen… sidhant got up and went in kitchen…

"ye tu sar kaheko dhakti hai khana banate huye ?" he asked as he saw her cooking while covering her head with veil…

"Hum log ke yaha jab khana banate hai to sar dhakna hota hai" she said while focusing on her cooking….