Hamsafar

Hi lovely readers! I am back with another story based on arranged marriage and I know you all will love this

Shreya

A girl who is unaware of the world outside... She just knows how to do household chores and follow commands of people... She never met unknown people except the friends or relatives of her adopted parents... And because of a lack of social activity, she is unaware of many facts of life like educational fields, beauty treatments, traditions, intimacy, love, affection and many more...

Vikrant and Smriti adopted her when she was 9, before that she lived at an orphanage...

Her life after getting parents had changed drastically the girl who used to be chubby and cute had now grown into a very thin girl with Hollow cheeks and dark circles under her eyes, dry lips and pale skin... Shreya had stopped looking into the mirror as she felt like killing herself because of her state of physical appearance which was the result of having parents in her life...

She is a sweet, kind girl who always stays silent and scared due to whatever she has faced in her life... she never dared to speak anything unnecessary she never dared to move without permission in the presence of her parents... she always kept herself busy in doing household chores or some other work... being an uneducated person she felt inferior in front of strangers...

Anant Mahadeva

King of his world

Born with the Silver spoon Anant Mahadeva is the CEO of his grandfather's multi-millionaire company which is one of the top companies in Asia...

The aura around Anant is very cold, rude and arrogant... people who worked with him never dared to mess with him... he is a man who stays silent and speaks only to destroy someone...

What will happen when these two get married in an arranged setting by the two devil mothers of Anant and Shreya...

how these poles of the magnet will attract towards each other...

To know more about family, please read the introduction of the story...