You're Important

Sarna's POV

Today in the morning aaji went back home with kaka, sidhant had gone to drop them off at the railway station... I went office just after that and by aaji's departure, everything changed again...

I am no more aayi's daughter-in-law, neither Vishwash's aayi, nor Sidhant's wife... Although I was not one of them in real ever, still it is making my heart sink in pain ... I am feeling like I just had my first-ever breakup... Am feeling like I would have broken down any time if I was not in the office... 

After working time I returned home with payal, she asked me about my off mood but I said that it is only due to pregnancy hormones, nothing else... She is an understanding friend and gave me space... 

Nobody was at home, aaji must have gone with sidhant for work and laddu must be playing in the neighbour's house... I changed into a light pink Patiala Salwar suit and braided my hair in one tail...

Suddenly I am feeling like going and confronting that sadhu sidhant... Who the hell he thinks of himself? That night he kissed my cheeks and me being a stupid emotional fool and the hormonally imbalanced woman responded well... Now I have to see this man and give him some sense...

I walked out of the house after locking it and looked for vishwash. He happily came and hugged me...

"Laddu tumhe malum hai baba kaha kam karne jate hai?" I asked and his response gave me dissatisfaction...

"Mujhko kaise malum Hoga mai to chota bacha hu na" he said... Oh my chota bacha... I was thinking something and suddenly saw Raghu bhaiya rushing to his home... He looked tensed... I immediately walked behind him and saw him taking some cash from some box, payal was doing something on her phone...

"Raghu bhaiya aap itne pareshan kyu lag rahe hai?" I asked him and hearing my voice payal also turned her attention towards Raghu bhaiya...

"Acha hua aap khud hi aa gyi, voh sidhant ne ladayi kar lia ek admi se or" before he could complete his words I spoke in between...

"Kya? Vo thik hai? Kaha hai vo? Haye rabba! Aap please Mujhe jaldi se le kr chalo uske pass" I said and he nodded positively... He started walking out of the house and followed him immediately... Vishwash was coming towards me so I asked him to stay with Payal until we returns...

Soon we reached a place in an auto-rickshaw... The whole ride to place was so stressful for me that I didn't spoke a word... After getting out of autorickshaw Raghu bhaiya started walking towards a Doctor's Clinic... Looking at the Clinic walls my heart started beating fast... Raghu bhaiya moved faster than me, I walked behind in terror... I saw Aayi near reception being stressed... She saw me walking behind Raghu bhaiya...

"Sarna tu yaha kya kar rahi hai? Raghu tu laya ise?" Aayi asked Raghu bhaiya and he nodded positively...

"Aayi sidhant... Kaha hai vo... Vo thik to hai na?" I asked stressed... Maybe my BP is getting down...

"Tu tension na le sarna, vo andar hai doctor ke pas-" I didn't care to hear more and walked inside the doctor's cabin... There I saw a doctor who was sitting on his chair and writing something on his notepad and a nurse dressing wounds of a male whose back was towards me... Without thinking much I rushed towards him and called him in worry...

"Sidhant!" I spoke and in return, I got a response but not from the person whose back was facing me, but from the person standing near the door ....

"Tu yaha kya kar rahi hai?" He was standing there, near the door... I looked at the person who was getting dressings, he was someone unknown to me... Sidhant looked very fine, just a few dust was there on his clothes and his hair was diss heaved...