Changed For Good

Author's POV

"aayi apne aaj jaldi aane ko kyu bola tha?" sarna asked.. She and sidhant had just reached home and aayi served them water…

"vo maine tereko bajar le kr jana tha, kal visarjan ke vaqt tu nayi sari pehan lena, hamesha suit hi pehnti hai tu" aayi said keeping her left hand on her hip…

"are aayi iski kya jarurat hai, or kya mai suit me achi nhi lagti?" she asked to aayi pouting cutely…

"are param sundari lagti hai pr ek din ke liye sari nhi pehan sakti kya tu mere liye?" aayi asked her sweetly knowing her mood swings due to pregnancy…

"sarna aayi sahi keh rahi hai, tu sari kharid or mujhe lagta hai kalke din sabko mumbai style taiyar hona mangta hai kyuki kal bappa ka din hai, apan bappa ko apne style me vida karege" sidhant said to her with excitement in his voice…
"thik hai, chalo aayi chalte hai market, fer time se wapis aa kr khana bhi banana hai or subha mujhe sari bhi pehnani hai" she said and aayi looked at her in surprise as a few minutes ago she was declining the idea and now she whole excited for tomorrow…

"ha chalte hai, mai aayi ko bol deti hu, vo paros ki vimla ke yaha hai" aayi said sighing…

"or han, ek baat or, sidhant maine aayi ko bola ki mai or vishwash yaha bahar sote hai or tu or sarna andar kamre me, to aaj raat bina kisi galati ke tum dono kamre me hi jana jaise ye roj ka ho tum dono ka, or aayi, mai or vishwash ham tino yahi bistar dal ke so jayege, samjhe tum dono? " karuna asked them… both of them looked at her horrified…

" pr ayi aisa kaise hum dono ek kamre me so sakte hai? Matlab - "sidhant tried to say but karuna stopped him in middle…

" dekh sidhant mai janti hu ye thoda mushkil hai tum dono ke liye pr mere vaste itna kardo tum dono, pleaj" karuna said requesting them..
They both agreed to her for sake of her happiness… later karuna checked on her aayi and asked her if she wanted to join them for shopping, but she said no and asked them to go as she is tired because of traveling… therefore karuna, sarna, sidhant and vishwash went to shopping…

Roads were still wet so sidhant held sarna's hand while walking on the road… first they shopped for vishwash and sidhant too bought a yellow coloured kurta and white pyjamas with it… vishwash's dress was of yellow color too…

Later karuna brought a kanjivaram saree for herself which was of green color… than they started looking saree for sarna, but sarna was not liking any saree which shopkeeper showed them… now vishwash and sidhant were getting restless because of the time sarna taking… they never experienced this long shopping before…

"aayi inko bolo na koi dhang ki saree dikhaye warna mai in par case kar dugi, or police ko bolugi ki inki dukan pe tala mar de, ek bhi dhang ki saree nahi hai to dukaan hi kyu kholi?" sarna herself was feeling restless and tired due to shopping…

Sweat had covered her face already… looking at her feeling hot sidhant went out of the shop and looked here and there and finally his eyes went on a ice-cream vendor… he quickly bought four ice-cream cups for all and came again in shop to see them still struggling in shopping…

"vishwash, ye le, ice-cream kha or maje kar" he said to vishwash, he became happy getting a ice-cream… sidhant than gave one cup to karuna… she took cup and gestured him to sit on her place beside sarna as she went out to take some fresh air…

Sidhant sat beside sarna and handed her ice-cream and she took it happily…

"are dada apni patni ko bolo na koi sari to pasand kare, abhi mai thak gya hu inko sariyan dikhate dikhate" the boy said who was showing her sarees…