Nazdikiya

sarna was stuck in her kurta.. She was unable to pull down her kurta from her upper breast area due to increase in size of her breast….

"sidhant jaldi kar warna mai gusse me aaj tera khun bhi kar sakti hu" sarna spoke in anger as her discomfort increased due to her kurta… sidhant gulped hearing her dangerous voice… he inhaled deeply and turned around with his closed eyes… sarna looked at him and got more annoyed….

"aakhe khol kanjar, aakh band karke kaise help karega or jaldi kar, isse pahle ki mera dam ghut jaye or mai mar jau" hearing her he opened his eyes immediately and moved towards her… he looked at her helplessly and tried to figure out how to help her…

"kurta khiiiccchhhh" sarna said being annoyed… he moved his hands and pulled the corners of her kurti to move it dowm, but as he was not applying much force, the cloth too didn't moved…

"jaldi kar!" sarna spoke in anger again…

"chup kar! Mai kar raha hu na koshish, ek to ye tum aurto ke kapde bhi na, inhe utarna jitna asan rehta hai pehnana utna hi mushkil" he said without knowing the meaning behind what he said… sarna looked at him in shock and looking at her shocked face sidhant's face started heating up due to embarrassment…

"mai vo mera matlab" he fumbled, but than suddenly sarna burst into fit of laughter… he looked at her in confusion…

"kitne cute lag rahe ho tum sharmate huye, ab please ye kurti pehna do warna maine sachi me mar jana hai" she said cutely and sidhant pulled down the kurti forcefully, making her wear it properly…

"Thank you" Sarna said taking a sigh of relief…

"hmm or aage se dhyan rakhna, kapde badalte huye darwaza band rakha kar, aaj to mai tha, agar meri jagah koi or hota toh?" he said…

"toh kya? Mai usse help le leti" sarna said sitting on bed casually but sidhant's relaxed face changed into angered…
"tu kisi or ko tujhe madad karne deti?" he spoke grinding his teeth in anger…

"han, agar tumhari jagah aayi ya aaji ya payal hote to unko bolti madad ke liye" she spoke… hearing her he realized that once again he made a fool of himself….

"oh acha, thik hai, abhi bata kya kahyegi, aaj mai khana banaunga" he spoke to avoid the topic…

"umm aaj kuch chatpata khane ko man ho rha hai pr agar aaji ne tujhe rasoi me dekha to dant padegi" she said pouting… her face was look so tempting due to her expression and glow which had come due to pregnancy… her cheeks were shining under bulb light… Sidhant smiled looking at her innocence and shooked her head…

"aaji ko mai sambhal lunga, imli ki chatni banau to khayegi?" he said making her grin and nod her head positively… sidhant smiled and turned to go out but than stopped in his track being curious to know about something… he turned and walked towards her… he looked at her with a serious face…

" agar meri jagah koi or mard aata or tujhe waise dekhta to?" he spoke out of nowhere… sarna found herself feeling quite happy after hearing a glimpse of jealousy in his question… she looked down and spoke meekly…

"mai uska muh todh deti" hearing her answer he felt relax and happy… suddenly the lights went off and sarna stood up in horror and held sidhant's hand…

"ammaa, ye light kyu bhag gayi" she spoke while clinging to sidhant…

"malum nahi, tu chinta mat kar abhi thori der me aa jayegi" he spoke and slowly moved towards the window to check lights in streets… it looked like whole area had cut of electricity… he turned to look at sarna who was holding his left hand tightly and looking nowhere… he held her hand and moved her to make her stand in front of himself… she looked at him slowly…