Mai Pregnant Hu

Inline comments kar dena please or votes bhi... ❤️
Yaha response acha mil rha h isliye mere wattpad wasio ke liye update pahle de rhi hu ❤️
____________________________________

Sarna POV

I immediately went back to my cabin after dropping things in his car... Okay, now I need some time to process all the information... He's a freaking customer of that Kavita Kulkarni! And he has all the details about her business... Why does he have all the information, why? Us file me or bhi pages the, that means waha rehne wali ya kaam karne wali ladies ki bhi list thi us file me!

Haye oye mereya Rabba!

It means vo chose karta hai ladki, apne liye, vo bhi us list me se, to spend time! What the hell!

I was in my deep thoughts when payal knocked on my door before entering... She was looking a little off today...

"kya hua payal? Tum thik ho?" I asked her out of concern...

"Yr ek panga ho gya hai" she said sitting on one of the chairs beside me...

"kya hua?" I asked placing my hand on her shoulder...

"mere apartment ke owner ne bola hai use kuch emergency ye apartment bechna hoga or mere pass sirf ek din hi hai vo apartment khali karne ko, or ye baat usne mujhe aaj hi subha boli, mai subha se try kr rhi thi ki kahi koi jugad lag jaye pr kahi nhi mil rha rent pr kuch bhi, ab mai kya karu? " she said tiredly and rested her forehead on my shoulder... I patted on back of her head and thought for a moment... Suddenly Raghu bhaiya's face came in front of my eyes... Yes! He lives alone and he can help me by giving me a room to rent to Payal...

" Payal, mere pass ek rasta hai, agar tum comfortable ho to hi ha bolna, but use pahle tumhe mere sath chalna hoga, jao apna bag pack karo or niche milo mujhe" I said pushing her out of the cabin...

"are pr" she was about to say something but I cut her sentence off in mid and spoke "kuch aga magar nhi, jao" I said and closed the door... KK wali baat pr baad me sochege, pahle Payal ke liye kuch karna hoga, kyuki agar vo na hoti to mere pass ye job bhi nhi hoti!

~

We walked into the chawl, it was decorated with fake flowers and all... It looked really beautiful... On the right hand of the entrance, there was Ganpati Ji's beautiful Murat placed on the beautifully decorated bench... I walked there and folded my hands to pray...

"Bhagwan Ji, aap to vighan harta hai, please Payal ki help kijiyega or uski problems ko bhi dur kijiyega and sorry aaj apke swagat ke liye mai yaha nhi thi, but next time mai pakka rahugi, I promise" I said in my mind and turned towards Payal who was standing on the same spot where I had left her... She looked a little awkward... Maybe due to the new place...

"Chale?" I asked her and she nodded positively... I walked toward Raghu Bhaiya's home and knocked on the door... He must be cooking something as a delicious aroma hit my nostrils...

After like 30 seconds he opened the door and smiled brightly looking at me...

" are vahini, tu yaha? Kya hua?" he asked as it was the second time when I came here, first time was when he offered me to check his home and to be honest his home is far better than kaki's because he keeps it always neat and clean, unlike sidhu raam... Forget him...

" vahini? Kon vahini? " a voice came from behind of me... I turned to look at Payal's confused face... I never got this idea of asking payal about the meaning of vahini, actually, I rarely thought about my personal life at the office...

"vahini, ye? Mera matlab teri dost hai?" Raghu bhaiya asked me to look at payal...

"hanji, darasal iske liye hi aayi hu yaha mai" I said, but after hearing me Raghu bhaiya started scratching his nape and was blushing too...