Dhoka

Today sarna and others reached her home town and they are now on the way to her home... Vishwash is super excited to see new people and places... While sidhant being over protective towards his family kept blabbering about the long journey they had from Mumbai to Bhatinda.... On the other hand sarna is pointing at every other place to tell about her memory related to that place... Aayi is also enjoying the journey...

"Bas veere aa agle chowk te la deo" said sarna to auto rickshaw driver... (Stop at the next turn)

As soon as they paid the auto rickshaw driver, sarna started walking fast towards her home, which Looked nothing less than a haveli... Others followed her slowly...

Sarna rings the bell excitedly and waits for it to open... She looked on her right side to call sidhant and others to come quickly... In meantime sarna's chachi opened the door and called everyone in house...

" Sarna! Oh mai keha ji sarna aa gyi, aajo ji sare, haye kitne dino baad dekh rhi hu tujhe" her chachi said smilingly and hugged her and looked at her grown belly...

"Chachi kaise ho aap?" Sarna asked with tears in her eyes feeling emotional...

"Thik hu"

"Sarna puttar, mere bachi" came sarna's mother voice... She came running towards her and hugged her tightly...

After sometime. All the family members were sitting in lobby with Sidhant's family. They were chit chatting and by that they came to know how Sidhant's family had helped sarna back then....

"Sarna itne mahino baad ghar aayi hai, isi khushi me hamne ek chota sa get together rakha hai, kal kuch hamare apne log aayege or thodha nach gana bhi hoga, aap sab bhi hamare jashan me shamil hona ji, hame boht changga lagega" said sarna's grandpa to sidhant and his aayi... They agreed with a smile on their face...

Next day every one was busy getting ready for the house party... Sarna was in her old room with aayi, meanwhile sidhant was in guest room with vishwash...

"Sarna beta tu taiyar ho kr niche aa jana, mai ja kr dekhti hu vishwash taiyar hua ya nahi" saying this aayi went to look for vishwash...

After a few minutes sarna heard a knock on her door, she came to open door while setting her dupatta... Suddenly the person on door entered hurriedly and closed the door behind... Sarna looked surprised at the person and then realised it was sidhant...

"Rapchik lag rahi hai aaj to" he said the first thing after looking at her... She smiled shying.... Sidhant moved towards her and put the dupatta on her head...

"Mai bas tujhe dekhne aaya tha, niche sabke samne to aakh bhar kr dekh bhi nhi pata tujhe..." He said making her heart melt...

"Tum bhi waise kuch kam nhi lag rhe ho" she said hugging him....

"Ab jao isse pahle koi aa jaye" she said shooing him out of her room... After sidhant left her, somebody again knocked on her door... She thought it might be sidhant again and happily opend the door, but this time it was her mother and chachi... They looked furious as they entered in her room...

"Ki hoya mumma? Aap gusse me kyu lag rahe ho?" She asked...

"Gussa na kare to kya kare... Itna badha pait le kr ghum rahi hai upar se ek ajnabi ke sath itne din reh kr aayi hai or abhi bhi usi ke sath thi akele me, in sab harkato pr gussa nahi aayega to kya pyar aayega ji?" Said her chachi in a range of anger....

"Chachi ye aap kya keh rahe ho?" Said sarna in disbelief....

"Sahi to keh rhi hai teri chachi" her mother spoke... "Jaisi teri harkate koi dhang ka ladka nahi milega tujhe... Vo to shukar hai baba ji ka ki ek acha rishta aaya hai tere liye vo bhi khudse... Ab jaldi se taiyar ho or niche chal, sab intezar kar rahe hai" her mother said making her shocked to core...