About Him-I

Sarna's Pov
after the visarjan i was so tired to walk that siddhant sent me and aaji in auto rickshaw with vishwash.... Today Vishwash was was looking very happy as he had introduce me as his mother to his friends.... I don't know why but i felt happy and content being called as ayi from his mouth.... He is a perfect child one parent can ask for... He had changed a lot of his habits after i started telling him to do things in right way...

Before he used to talk like his father, but now he knows how to give respect to elders and say aap, now after coming back home from school, he first keeps his school uniform neatly in almirah and than after having lunch he sleeps for one hour or two, and than does his homework… when I returns from office, he gives me the all tiny details about his day… all these things feels like daily routine as if they were part of my life since a long time…

The clouds were all over the sky, making it feel
like already evening.. I love this weather of Mumbai… it rains anytime here…  Back in punjab when i used to live with my own family, my mother used to make different kinds of PAKODAS and my favourite one was of palak's PAKODAS… yummy…

After reaching home we all went to rest for the day… I didn't removed saree and laid on bed as I was feeling too tired to change… vishwash too laid beside me to sleep… after 10 Minutes I felt my eyes getting heavier and sleep kissing my eyes…

"aayiiii uthnaaa" hearing vishwash's voice I opened my eyes and saw him all fresh, sitting beside me trying to wake me up…

"kya hua vishwash" I asked him lazily…

"are aayi, sham ho gyi hai, aaji bol rhi hai tumko uthane ke liye, baba ne hum sabke liye bohot sari chij bhi bnayi hai khane ko, uth jao ab tum bhi" he said… shit it's already evening… waking up hurriedly I realized I was still in saree…

Vishwash ran out of room. After telling me to wake up… I was setting my saree properly as its plates were dislocated due to laying… well am not good with wearing a saree, it was sidhant who asked me to try it…

Ohkay! First was aayi who said, but later siddhant asked too…

"mai tereko hi-" i heard sidhant's voice but he stopped in middle looking at me… well if you're wondering what happened than I would like to tell you all that my pallu is not on its place and my upper body is on show right now… suck!

He immediately turned his face around understanding the situation and ran from there…  well he may be an idiot sometimes but a gentleman too…

****

"are wahh pakode!" i exclaimed as i stepped out of room and everyone enjoying pakoras…

"uhhuuhhuu" sidhant fake coughed and i looked at him, he showed me a plate and my eyes popped out to see my favorite snack, palak ke pakode!

"ahhhhh ye to mere favourite hai" i exclaimed
again and went near him and sat beside him taking the plate in my hand…. I tasted them and moaned feeling the delicious taste of them…

"hahaha" I heard vishwash's giggles and looked at him in confusion and he pointed towards aaji… I looked at aaji and realized she was looking at me intently with her mouth slightly open… taking the que I placed the palte back on floor so she can take too…

"ache lage?" sidhant asked me in low tone… I looked at him and nodded positively while chewing…

"aaj sidhant ne banaya hai ye sab, acha to lagna hi tha" aayi said and i looked at sidhant in shock… he can cook? And He blushed!

"sachi? Tumhe ye sab banana aata hai?" i asked him in shock…

"tu to aisa puch rahi hai jaise tujhe kuch malum hi na ho, itna saal hua sath rehte tere ko tere pati ke bare me kuch malum ich nhi hai kya?" aaji asked suspiciously… I gulped and looked down to think for a excuse but aayi saved us…