There's Another Sky!

A girl... who got pregnant at 24...

Left alone in this cruel world by her people... her mistake was to fall in love with a man who was already married...

No...No... No... Her mistake was to fall in love with a man who had never told her that he is already married and had a kid...

Her mistake was to make love with that man in his flat, whom she thought his home... her mistake was to find herself pregnant with his child... Her mistake was to be thrown away by the same man with whom she made love surrending herself in his arms...

Her mistake was to be born into a family where her parents had more fear of society than worry about their daughter...

This is what we call destiny... This is what we call bad luck...

She rested her back on a bench at the railway station... waited there for a train which will take her to a new place, where faces will be new, she will be new, her identity will be new and most important THERE WILL BE AN ANOTHER SKY different from the place where she lost her everything...

Stay tuned to know how her one decision of sitting inside a train will lead to many changes in three more lives...

How the life of a lower-middle-class family will change...a family which has 3 members, a mother (Karuna), her adopted son (Sidhant) and the adopted son's biological son (laddu urf Vishwash)...

Get ready to ride a roller coaster filled with all emotions...

Its a story of Sarna, Sidhant and their emotions ❤️

NOTE: I will update the next chapter after getting enough reactions to the previous chapters!

Inline comments will be appreciated...