Chapter 54

PLEASE IGNORE MISTAKE.

No ones pov.

"Ahhh yes there please so good this is so good"

"Jeez jimin hyung stop moaning like that it's very inappropriate" taehyung hissed and others just laughed.

We you guys wondering what is happening so here's the tea bottoms decided to get a spa day for taehyung's bachelor party so here they are relaxing and moaning.

"Yeah you brat let me enjoy this is so good" jimin spat.

"Jimin you are enjoying it way to much I think I need to tell it to yoongi oppa" hwasa said and jimin get up hurriedly and said "yah what are you saying noona I'm innocent I didn't do anything" and showed his puppy eyes which didn't work on them.

"The only puppy eyes we fell for is taehyung's we know how cunning you are so cut the act and let's get ready it's almost lunch time and I'm hungry" jin said.

"Oh yes I totally forgot about that let's go hyung" and then they all get ready and went to nice restaurants for lunch.

"Let's order guys" jin said and they all ordered their food they talked while eating and enjoyed each other's company.

Meanwhile with the tops they were sitting taking care of the kids and sulking why because they didn't want their love to be touched by another man and also they didn't have any plan for themselve.

"Guys let's go clubbing tonight i mean they are having a day out without us so we should also have a night out what say" namjoon said.

"Yes you are right hyung let's do this" yoongi said "umm no spa is different and club is different what if we get drunk and trouble them and my baby is preggo" Jungkook said and all looked at him with done face.

"Idiot we are going to just have fun nit to cheat on them and we will not drink that much" hobi said "but still letme ask my tae first okay" Jungkook said "aish this whipped coconut" yoongi said and Jungkook just smiled.

"Okay ask him and tell us before evening" namjoon said and Jungkook nodded.

Time skip

Jungkook was waiting for taehyung to come back as he entered their shared bedroom he jumped on him "taeeee baby I missed you so much" Jungkook said and taehyung giggled as he spin him around "I miss you too koo and baby missed you too" taehyung said and Jungkook kissed him.

"Dada missed you too baby" Jungkook said and kissed taehyung's belly.

"Did you enjoyed today babyboy" Jungkook asked as he sat on bed and taehyung sat on his lap.

"Not much because you weren't there with me but I enjoyed the food" taehyung said pouting and Jungkook kissed his pouty lips "you tell are you not going to do something toady" taehyung asked "well hyungs planned a club night but I'm not sure also I Don't wanna leave you behind baby" Jungkook said.

"Oh stupid koo go na if i can go without you so you can also go just Don't drink much and keep sluts away" taehyung said and pout at last.

"Ofcourse baby you know I can't even look at someone who is not you the most beautiful being which is mine only mine" Jungkook said and peppered his face with kisses which make taehyung giggle.

"Yes only yours koo and you are only mine" taehyung said possessively and Jungkook cooed at him.

"Okay let me find a good outfit for you hubby taehyung jumped off his lap and went inside their walkin closet.

And Jungkook went behind him and said "baby that can wait first I wanna cuddle you as mini devils not here" and nosed his cheeks.

"Umm okay w can do that now carry me" taehyung said and Jungkook carry him bridal style they layer on bed cuddling and talking thy want to savor every moment as they will not be able to see each other for 24 hours from tomorrow and that was really hard for them as preggy tae always want Jungkook by his side.

And Jungkook being the whipped bunny also want his tiger wifey around him.

"Omg kookie you looking so hot i wanna eat you" taehyung whined and Jungkook just chuckled "you can eat later baby I'm getting late bye I love you" Jungkook said

"I love you too kookie" taehyung said pecked Jungkook's cheek and Jungkook pecked his forehead and he went out if the room and taehyung went back to sleep.

"Let's go hyungs" Jungkook said "woah jk you look hot many girls will try to hit on you" hobi said.

"Too bad for them i only have my eyes for taebaby" Jungkook said and they all get inside car and drove to the club.

As they entered club getting attention of everyone some ladies thought that they had a chance with them so went close to them trying seduce them.

"Hi daddy wanna have fun tonight" one whore of a woman said but Jungkook just ignored her but she is not going to give up soon she went close to him clinging to his muscular biceps.

"I'm sorry but I'm not into hoes and this is my bachelor party my soon to be husband is waiting for me so move slut" Jungkook said rather calmly.

"You're gay" to ugly women asked "yes so fuck off" Jungkook said and she went to her previous spot but not before rollhet eyes.

And hyungs laughed at him they drink their shots dance laughed had fun and soon went back home.

As Jungkook get inside their room he saw his baby sleeping while wearing his hoodie looking so fucking adorable that Jungkook pepperd his whole face with soft pecks.

That made taehyung awake "ummn koo when did you came" he asked sleepily "I just came baby wait fir me let me change first okay" Jungkook asked and taehyung nodded soon he came back only wearing sweatpants.

He her inside the blanket and pull taehyung closer by his waist and his head resting on his chest taehyung pecked his hard chest and said "did you enjoy koo did anyone try to flirt with you" Jungkook just chuckled and said "I did baby and yeah a women try to get close to me but I told her that I'm taken".

Taehyung smiled at that and said "that's my koo I love you" and kissed him and Jungkook kissed back soon the kiss got heated but they stopped.

"I love you too baby now let's sleep hmm good night love" Jungkook said "good night koo from me and from our precious" and with that they fell asleep while Jungkook's hand rubbing his hand over taehyung's belly and taehyung letting purs.

_________________________________________

I'm back with another update and now I learned the trik now wattpad can't delete and if it did I will have a back up.

Just a filler chapter before marriage.

Bye takecare purples💜