Chapter 26

Please ignore mistakes.

__________________________________

No one's pov.

One month has passed everything going smooth kids were happy with their parents jungkook and taehyung falling more in love with each other jungkook can't help but thank god to bless him with his 3 babies.

They went on dates family hangout they are getting more close jungkook and taehyung also went to pick things for their new house.

Jungkook also had a meeting in Paris and taehyung also had shoot for vogue so he also went to L.A.

Jungkook's parents take the responsibility of kids because they want to enjoy and spend sometime with their grandchildren and twins also love their grandparents so they were happy.

Jungkook can't be more happy his parents love taehyung they are so happy that finally this brat is being responsible jungkook changed but he is changing more he want to the best for his family.

They are so happy they just want them to get married but as taehyung said jungkook respect his decision to take things slow they slept together but they never had intimate moments they never had sex because Jungkook don't want to force taehyung's he was scared that if he rush things taehyung will leave him.

As much as he want to take this relationship to next step he respect taehyung and he is more important than physical needs so he let it slide they cuddle kiss even make out sometimes but jungkook and taehyung both ate aware it's not that taehyung doesn't trust jungkook it's just he want love first he want to trust everything that is happening.

It was the last day in their old house they were moving today as taehyung designed and decorated the house ge also send there clothes and stuff there already he was so excited.

"Hurry up we are getting late" taehyung said "mama you are the one who is taking long we are already here" Areum said and both twins giggled at that jungkook also released a soft chuckle.

"Oh no you didn't jut said that you bunny mama is locking everything and checking that light were off or not and you are saying I am taking long" taehyung said dramatically.

"Swoyyy mama" kids said showing their puppy eyes taehyung cooed at that and said "okay now let's go we are getting late".

"Baby why are you panicking it's not that we have to arrange our stuff it's already done so why rush" jungkook said as he put kids in the backseat.

"You know jungkook I am just excited to  finally show you guys our new home" he said and yes taehyung don't allow them to see there new house ye kept it as a surprise.

"I know baby but don't panic okay hun" he said and takes taehyung's hand in his own intertwined their fingers taehyung looked at him with so much adoration jungkook bring his hand in front of his lips and kissed it very delicately that it sent shivers to brunette.

After 30 minutes of driving they arrived at their destination they all were so excited to see there new home.