Chapter 60

Please ignore mistake.

No ones pov.

"Koo please tell me where are you taking me and why you covered my eyes" taehyung whined Jungkook just chuckled at his impatient baby and uttered "you will see baby just be patient".

The beauty just huffed crossing his hands over his chest and looked out of the window even though he can't see anything because of being blindfold and pouted while muttering a small meanie.

"Oh comeon baby I know you gonna love it so just wait my love" ravenatte said again but taehyung just huffed again pouting even more.

"I love you baby" Jungkook said softly taking taehyung's hand in his intertwining their fingers and bringing it to his face kissing it gently taehyung felt the soft lips on the backside of his hand and suddenly butterflies burst in his stomach feeling all fluffy and flustered cheeks adorning a beautiful shade of pink.

Jungkook was looking at tae with eyes full of love with a small smile but his smile got doubled when he heard taehyung mumbling "I love you too you stupid bunny" and he pecked his lips taehyung gasped at that.

"Comeon love we are here just wait for a little more okay bub" ravenatte said in husky voice near his ear breathing hitting taehyung's face taehyung gulped and nodded his red face cutely.

Jungkook get out of the car and went to taehyung's side helping him get off it he held taehyung's hand and waist and they start moving "I swear to good Jungkook if I fall I will kill you" younger said.

"Trust me honey I won't let you fall" he said and taehyung know that he can trust his Jungkook with close eyes he sighed and rest his head on orders shoulder they kept walking like that and then they stop.

"Are you ready baby" ravenatte asked and the beauty nodded eagerly, Jungkook just chuckled at his cuteness and slowly start opening the knot in his blindfold.

"There you go" he said stepping side so that taehyung can observe younger slowly open his eyes and gasp at what he saw a cute building he noticed the board of the building which says "Maple bear orphanage and school".

He looked at Jungkook with teary eyes and Jungkook just smiled at him then he looked around and found everyone his parents , in laws , friends and kids with their friends and he jumped on Jungkook while saying thankyous.

"I love you koo you are the best I never thought I will ever get the permission to open the orphanage but you made my dream come true kookie but how you did that and since when your are planning this" younger asked.

"Well I was planning this since our first date when you told me about this dream of yours and I wanted to surprise you so yes here we are standing in front of your dream" Jungkook said while cupping taehyung's cheeks.

"And no tae you are the you wanted this and how can I let that go it's a good deed too and in any way I can help those innocent childrens then I will do baby" ravenatte said and taehyung hugged him again and start peppering him all over his face making Jungkook giggle.

"I love you my bunny koo" he said making ravenatte smile "and I love you more my tigerbear"

But their cute moment got disturbed when they heard groans in background "ugh comeon kids are here and also we are getting late I wanna see the interior" hwasa said while holding her baby rolling her eyes and all nodding in agreement taehyung blushed and Jungkook just rolled his eyes and said "let's get it"