chapter 20

Please ignore mistakes.

_____________________________

No one's pov

Taehyung was waiting for jungkook with two cups of hot chocolate after jungkook went to check on kids after there tickling session.

Honestly taehyung want to spend some time with jungkook he don't want to rush his feelings but he want to be with jungkook so that he can trust him again well he trust him but there is tiny bit of a fear well you can't blame him tho he suffered alot.

He was thinking about all the time he spend with jungkook when they were together jungkook used to be so caring towards him he always was so good with him that he never felt unloved that's why when he heard him talking about the bet his world crushed all his Hopes got crushed by jungkook.

And that day he promised himself he will never fell in love but then he find out about pregnancy so he put his self respect aside ego aside and went to tell jungkook but jungkook abandoned him he was broken jungkook left him and his kids his parents disowned him.

But thanks to his smart brain he achieved all this he was busy in his thoughts that he didn't noticed when jungkook came and sit beside him.

He came back to reality when jungkook snapped his fingers in front of him and said "princess you okay??" in a worried tone taehyung looked at him and smiled and said "nothing just thinking about us" and smiled a little at him.

Jungkook knows what he was thinking so he just engulfed him and said "I love you" taehyung chuckled at that and said  "I love you too" and pecked his lips.

"Comeon let's cuddle while drinking our hot chocolate" taehyung said and they went inside the warm soft comforter( A/n I am also inside a comforter lol but I don't have hot chocolate).

They cuddled while talking about kids birthday and about work they laughed at each other silly jokes they put there cups aside and snuggled close to each other well it's mostly taehyung jungkook was holding hi close to his body.

Jungkook intertwined there hands and said "tae baby move in with me" taehyung was shocked because of a sudden comment.

He looked at jungkook and saw there was no sign on joke he was serious about this taehyung sighed softly and said "I would love to do that baby but I want some time I know I told you to move on from past but there is something inside me I want some time but we can meet everyday" and jungkook nodded in understanding.

"I don't wanna pressure you take your time baby" jungkook said and kissed taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung closed his eyes in content and said "I just want to take things slow so we can get more close to each other" "okay baby but I am thinking to atleast prepare my house for kids so I am thinking I should buy another mansion" jungkook said and taehyung glared at him but jungkook won't let him speak and said "please and I am not asking you I am telling you" and pecked his lips and taehyung looked away blushing.

"Oh yeah my parents can't wait to meet there grandchildren and son in law" he said in a teasing tone because he know taehyung always get flustered when he mentioned his parents.

Taehyung whined and said "yah!! Kookie~ you so mean" and pout slightly and jungkook kissed the pout away and start to tickle him he was laughing so hard "ahhhahhah k-kooki-e ple-ase Sstob it" and jungkook stopped he was looking at him with loving eyes while taehyung catching his breath.

Jungkook was busy starting at him that he didn't noticed taehyung picking up a pillow he was snapped back to reality when taehyung hit him with a pillow and that was the start of there pillow fight.

After playing with pillows they felt sleepy so they stop and taehyung help jungkook's arm so that he won't go to his room "please sleep with me tonight" and jungkook nodded and they cuddled close to each other and soon sleep took over them.

(Next morning)

It was jungkook who wake up first he slowly open his eyes soon felt something he looked down and met with a adorable sight.

Taehyung clinged on him and and sleeping soundly his head was on top of jungkook's chest while jungkook holding his close from his waist and there legs were tangled his hand holding jungkook's shirt in his tiny fist and lips turn into a pout breathing softly that sight was to adorable that jungkook can't control and pecked his pout multiple times.

This made taehyung frowned in his sleep he slowly opened his eyes blinking so he can see properly and his eyes met with jungkook's string loving gaze they looked at each other and taehyung blushed jungkook chuckled at him and said "good morning my adorable baby bear" in a baby voice and taehyung laughed at that and mumbled a soft "morning kookie".

Jungkook pecked his forehead and said "you look so adorable soft and cuddly that I can't control myself baby" and nuzzled his nose in taehyung's cheeks softly going down to his neck.

"Tickles" taehyung mumbled softly blush creeping out his face and giggling because of ticklish feeling.

Jungkook nuzzled more and start kissing his neck, jaw and collarbone softly and taehyung moaned at that he is very sensitive and jungkook know that.

He kept kissing him and then he looked up and his eyes met with taehyung's closes one's he softly open his eyes looking shyly at him with a shy smile appearing on his soft face and jungkook pecked his forehead and saying I love you with every kiss.

"I love you" kissed his forehead "I love you" kissed his both eyes "i love you" kissed his cheeks "I love you" kissed his nose and chin "I love you" and pecked his lips softly multiple times and then attached their lips in am long passionate kiss.

Soon there kiss get heated he slowly bite taehyung's lower lips while his hands roamed over his body taehyung opened his mouth there tongues collide fighting for dominance but jungkook won they kissed for so long everything feels to stop it's like only they were the one in this whole world but they quickly pulled away when they heard soft knock on the door.

"Mommy daddy are you awake" it was Jaeho "I think they are still sleeping" Areum said but they both come inside because they want to cuddle with there mommy and daddy.

_________________________________________

Sorry for late update but I was busy today but don't worry I will try to double update .

And I try to write some fluff tell me how you like it and stay safe stay healthy bye purples💜