chapter 1

Ignore mistakes please.

1 year later
(Jungkook's pov)

It's been a year since I last saw taehyung I don't even know where he is did de abort the child or did he keep them I try to find him but I can't I try to call him but his number is not available I went to his house his parents told me that they kicked him out because he was pregnant and want to keep that baby.

I regret everything I did to him he was just a bet for me but the time i spend with him was the best time of my life i felt alive happy with him but I realized it when he's gone but I am trying I will find him one day and make him and my baby mine again.

Paris(taehyung's pov)

It's been a year since I moved to Paris and 3 months since I have my babies yes babies I have twins my baby girls and a boy you wanna see them wait lemme show you.

(Jaeho)

(Kim Areum)

They are 3 months old now and I love them so much and I am happy that I keep them because they are so beautiful
Areum reminds me of jungkook sometimes while Jaeho looks like me. I get graduated and now I am working for my own fashion brand and my previous boss helps me alot she always said that I have a potential so I am working but it's kinda tiring because of new company and my cute little chipmunk.

(Time skip 5 years)

It's been five years so sammy things changed I own now worlds biggest fashion brand and now we are moving back to korea for our new project so now I am going to work from Seoul headquarters.

"It's nice to back home" I said my friend came to pick me "welcome back tae" namjoon my hyung said "uncle joonie" jaeho and Areum ran to him.

They love their uncle joonie "tae come on sit inside let's get you home you must be tired and my chipmunks must be hungry too" namjoon said and we all nodded at the same time.

After sometime we arrived at my new house jin open the door and said "finally my baby came back to us" and took me itna home crushing hug and I said "hyung I can't breathe" he then let go of me and hug my babies "come here bunnies" we all sat in the living room for sometimes and then jin said "okay we all prepared your rooms go and change something comfortable till then I will make something to eat I nodded and first we went to my bunnies room and then I went to my room after sometime I went downstairs and noticed Jaeho and Areum already there.